Coordinator, Shipping Logistics
Los Angeles, CA
Deluxe Media leads the advertising and entertainment industries with innovative supply chain solutions that help market, enrich, and enable media distribution to all platforms and all consumers throughout the world. Deluxe Media is a global company with presence in 9 countries. Our clients include the major Hollywood studios as well as a growing number of on-line retailers.
We currently have an opening for a Receptionist. This position will be located in Hollywood, CA.
• Receive and process visitors, including vendors and clients, to the studio.
• Answer and direct phone calls from the main phone line.
• Issue security badges to new employees, contractors, and temporary staff.
• Issue temporary badges to employees, visitors, and vendors. Monitor and report use of temporary badges.
• Resolve security badge issues (lost and damaged badges and access issues).
• Generate monthly and quarterly badge access reports. Generate ad hoc reports from the badge system.
• Enforce company security rules, regulations, policies, and procedures.
• Monitor security cameras and provide security camera footage reports as needed.
• Respond to emergency situations requiring security assistance. Call Police and/or Fire Department if necessary.
• Write detailed Incident Reports when required and maintain files.
• Write up Facilities work orders and keep track of their progress.
• Keep track of staff.
• Manage reserved parking for visiting clients and talent.
• Maintain conference room calendar.
• Maintain employee phone and car lists.
• Keep front desk, lobby, and front office organized/stocked with appropriate supplies.
• Communicate with security staff at Burbank facility regarding ordering of supplies.
• Order office supplies to maintain inventory levels as requested by Office Manager.
• Order kitchen supplies, client snacks, and beverages as requested from Hospitality Lead.
• Serve as backup for Hospitality Coordinators to place food orders.
• Interface with vendors and Deluxe corporate staff as needed.
• Assist all departments with tasks/projects that can be accomplished at the front desk.
• Other duties as assigned.
The ideal candidate will possess the following knowledge, experience, and skill-set:
• BA or BS degree preferred.
• Must have strong interpersonal skills. Deal with a variety of personnel including the general public, high-profile clients, and Deluxe employees.
• Constant mental alertness and attention to detail required while setting priorities and following up on assignments.
• Must possess strong written and verbal communication skills.
• Must maintain professional and calm demeanor during high stress situations.
• Must use initiative and independent judgment within established guidelines.
• Must prepare typed or written reports and logs.
• Experience with Microsoft Office including, Outlook, Word, and Excel.
• Must be able to understand and follow all operating procedures and instructions.
Deluxe is the world’s leading video creation to distribution company offering global, end-to-end services and technology. Through unmatched scale, technology and capabilities, Deluxe enables the worldwide market for professionally created video. The world’s leading content creators, broadcasters, OTTs and distributors rely on Deluxe’s experience and expertise. With headquarters in Los Angeles and New York and operations in 38 key media markets worldwide, the company relies on the talents of more than 7,500 of the industry’s premier artists, experts, engineers and innovators.