Electronic Arts Inc. is a global leader in interactive entertainment. We develop games, content, and online services across platforms. We have a broad portfolio of brands that span the most popular genres.
We exist to Inspire the World to Play. We create extraordinary new game experiences for our millions of players everywhere by bringing together great people that combine creativity, innovation, and passion. We immerse our employees into an inclusive culture and provide opportunities for learning and leading that allow our employees to do the most impactful and rewarding work of their careers.
Join us in driving the next revolution in games.
The Opportunity Ahead:
As a Senior Data Analyst on the EA Quality Verification Analytics team you will help analyze our Development projects and game data to improve our Development and Quality Verification strategies. You are a thoughtful and curious person who has a passion for diving into data to problem solve. Your insights will influence how we build and verify the quality of our games.
You will report to the Regional Analytics Development Director.
What a Senior Data Analyst does on the Development QV team:
- Evaluate and interpret data to find risks and areas of improvement.
- Prepare detailed reports that help the team identify important areas of insights and opportunities to guide future decisions.
- Present analysis conclusions to clients in a clear, concise, and valuable way.
- You will communicate with team members and partners.
- You will advocate for data quality; craft data quality policies and data governance.
- Drive methodologies in tools and visual technologies for building live project data dashboards that provide important data for project monitoring and informs decisions.
- Create scripts and queries to import, clean, transform, and enhance data.
- Develop statistical analysis models for hypothesis testing, prediction, or inference.
Our Next Senior Data Analyst needs:
- 5+ years of work experience in a past analytical role, demonstrating their expertise with data to promote process improvements.
- You will work with different types of data (relational, big data, textual and other), which you will access through different means including SQL, REST API and more
- You understand how data is stored in databases and can write fast and reusable SQL code to retrieve it.
- You know how to create data models that can be further used for visualization by the team.
- You can visualize high readability data insights using software tools like Power BI, Tableau, or Excel (can maintain complex spreadsheets).
- You write efficient Python or R code to answer data analysis questions.
- You know the requirements of the working in an Agile or Waterfall process and you know how to adjust your work to the different methodologies.
- You can produce engaging presentations that rally the support of partners.
- You have a Bachelor’s degree in a technical field like Computer Science, Statistics, Engineering, Mathematics, Economics) Or completion of post-secondary level Math and Statistics courses.
- You can initiate and maintain close collaborations with coworkers and partners.
- You have a very good foundation in math and statistical knowledge including an understanding of probability, correlation, regression, classification, and the development of statistical models.
- You understand how to work with business clients and work as a part of a larger team
- You enjoy a lot of autonomy and achieve solutions with all partners.
We are proud of the great perks we offer like comprehensive health and benefit packages, tuition reimbursement, and pension with company match and, of course, free video games. And since we realize it takes outstanding people to make outstanding games, we offer a culture that's motivated by creativity and individuality.