Coordinator, Contracts & Payments Administration
Los Angeles, CA
UTA is seeking an Accounting Assistant to join the team. The ideal candidate will be a motivated, detail-oriented, and have a high attention to detail. Additionally, the ideal candidate should be able to excel in a fast-paced work environment.
What You'll Do
• Receive, identify, enter queue and arrange for scanning all incoming client checks
• Distribute original client checks to the appropriate accounting representatives for processing
• Track processed client checks, assemble returned checks with backup, and record in check register and mail checks as directed
• Provide status of outgoing client checks to accounting representatives and/or agency assistants as necessary
• Assist with accounting projects, including preparing reports and ad hoc requests
• Provide backup to other team members who are responsible for client receivable related filing
• Answer incoming calls and redirect calls as needed
• Prepare or assist with daily accounting reports throughout the Company
• Process bank deposits for several accounts utilizing internal account systems
What You Need
• 1+ years of Accounting experience
• Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Business, Economics, or Mathematics is strongly preferred
• Previous experience within Entertainment or Banking highly preferred
• Prior experience in a customer service focused role a plus
• Proficient in Excel and Outlook
• Excellent Communication Skills – both verbal and written
• Strong interpersonal skill – must be able to explain accounting details and concepts
• Highly organized with strong attention to detail
• Ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects
What You'll Get
• The unique and exciting opportunity to work at one of the leading global entertainment companies.
• Access to the tools, leadership and resources you'll need to create and drive a center of excellence
• The opportunity to do the best work of your career
• Work out of an amazing office – that happens to house one of the top modern art collections in the world
• Competitive benefits and programs to support your well-being
UTA is one of the world's leading talent and entertainment companies. We help the world's most inspiring people make the world a more inspiring place. Many of our colleagues spend their careers here. It's one of the reasons UTA is considered among the entertainment industry's best places to work.
At UTA, the belief in the client relationship is paramount and marked by respect, a sense of stewardship, and a commitment to an artist's entire creative life. Our commitment to every employee is the same.
UTA seeks the innovators, the entrepreneurs, the talented, the creative, the thoughtful. And, the passionate, who share our love for the work all of us are privileged to do. For more information: https://www.unitedtalent.com/about/
UTA and its Affiliated Companies are Equal Employment Opportunity employers and welcome all job seekers including individuals with disabilities and veterans with disabilities.
Leading global talent and entertainment company United Talent Agency represents many of the most acclaimed figures across film, television, news, music, sports, theater, fine art, literature, video games, podcasts and other social and digital content.
The application for this position is hosted at the Employer's site. Click on the button below to open the application page in a new tab in your browser.Apply at Employer's Site