• Responsible for the management and work quality supervision of Composition team, Promoting the overall development of the 2D pipeline to build up the compositing team.
• Working closely with VFX Supervisor, CG Supervisor and Producer communicates to delegate the project needs to compositing team as well as represents the voice of the compositing crew with respect to workload and pipeline environment.
• Build and lead a team that is motivated and enthusiastic, where there are opportunities for each Compositor to learn and grow.
• Understanding of photography, composition, lighting, color, and motion
• Extremely strong understanding of Nuke compositing software required
• Demonstrated leadership qualities，Strong communication skills，Time Management and organizational skills and a team player
• Experience and knowledge of stereoscopic tools and methods desired. Aesthetically and creatively solid and capable of producing highest quality images
• Dependable under pressure with attention to detail
Duties & Responsibilities:
– Key role in driving the overall direction of the 2D department as well as building up a world class compositing team.
– Lead, motivate and mentor our Compositing team to ensure all elements are complete and on time from beginning to end of each project
– Responsible for the management of the compositing team, the quality of the compositing work and an overview and development of the 2D pipeline across projects.
– Leads by example and maintains a hands-on compositing role, but also takes on project specific duties including monitoring shot and overall project progress.
– Complete or assist with shots for each project
– Define techniques to complex visual effects shots and work with other departments and offices to completion.
– Assist in recruitment, reviewing reels and making recommendations
– Liaise directly with VFX Supervisor / Producer and delegate the compositing needs of the project(s) to the compositing team as well as represents the voice of the compositing crew with respect to workload and pipeline environment.
• Must be eligible to work in Canada.
• Include your current resume and IMDB.
• Please make sure your resume also includes your name, address, phone, and email.
PIXOMONDO is an international visual effects company with a global network of facilities. We are recruiting for various positions where we would like to welcome anyone with the right experience to work in a fresh and challenging environment.
The application for this position is hosted at the Employer's site. Click on the button below to open the application page in a new tab in your browser.Apply at Employer's Site