Sr. Program Manager
FIFA Gameplay - Development Manager (Temporary)
Role: Development Manager (Temporary)
The DM will partner with the domains Producer to provide day-to-day coordination of deliverables, timelines, budgets, and planning. The DM will also support the team and their project's goals.
• Coordinates across a multi-disciplinary team to ensure that deliverables and goals are met.
• Drives regular key stakeholder reviews of cinematic deliverables utilizing benchmarks for quality control and tracking responses/bug fixes over the project.
• Assists in managing the capacity plan; scheduling and tracking; and change requests.
• Tracks and triages issues by working with other production staff in the department.
• On-Boards new team members or partners.
• Tracks metrics as required, including: velocity, burn-down, and trajectory.
• 2-3 years Project Management or Project Coordination experience.
• Fluent in current project management methodology (Waterfall, Agile, and Lean Methodology)
• Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Office tools, including Excel, Project, Word
• Jira Experience
What's In It For You?
We Thought You Might Also Want to Know more about our location: http://careers.ea.com/our-locations/burnaby-eav