Development Manager - QV
Bucharest, RO RO
The Development Manager provides specialized testing services for a single project or across a series of projects (software applications), within a team distributed across multiple locations. You will revolve around managing a series of software testing processes to achieve the highest levels of quality on the product. You will report to the Development Director of the project.
A Development Manager aligns with the leadership and representatives of other centralized services and will collaborate laterally to promote best practices and new ideas to ensure company business goals are met in the most efficient ways possible.
Project Management/Process responsibilities
• You will communicate within project and external groups: adapt content and detail to match audience, collaborate outside of project team to share best practices, communicate with and on behalf of the QA project team.
• Adopt existing methodologies, determine and roll out new ones according to the project needs
• Identify process improvements: evolve and improve project-wide processes under your area of influence
• Manage the planning, execution and reporting processes of QA testing activities across their project(s)
• Anticipate problems and future needs and take necessary steps to address issues. Perform analysis, risk management and documents justification for programs
• Develop standards, goals, procedures, training manuals and other documentation for project or internal use
• Manage relationship with project partners
• Design test strategies using a variety of techniques and technologies: select the appropriate methods based on defined goals including cost, efficiency and balancing available resources, use information and business systems to support planning and tracking of activities.
Team Management responsibilities:
• You will get directly involved in recruiting and onboarding the team members,
• Schedule the activities of the team, including the vacation planning and other free days.
• Coordinate the work volume and assign activity to each member of the team, so that they complete their work tasks in time and in a thoughtful way
• Evaluate the performance indicators of your team members periodically
• Manage the professional development process of the your team, together with the People Experience Department, identifies the actual talent, but also the development possibilities of each member of their team;
• 2+ years Project Management experience (PMP certification is nice to have)
• 1+ years People Management experience
• Experience with Software Development Life-Cycle or testing processes (ISTQB is nice to have)
• Where we are located? Afi Park 2, Vasile Milea no 4F (click herefor pics)
• More about the events and work environment on our FB page - Inside EA Romania