Bucharest, RO RO
The Data Analyst will focus on data and reporting within the Quality Assurance team, being oriented towards identifying data related patterns and trends, facilitating risk mitigation and process improvements based on the manipulation of specific datasets. We are looking for a technical professional with advanced SQL knowledge, data visualization and reporting skills.
What you will do as a Data Analyst at EA:
• Assemble data from multiple sources, conduct analyses, perform research, design and implement analytical solutions.
• Develop scripts and queries to import, manipulate, clean, and transform data from different sources.
• Use your data visualization skills to create user-friendly, easy to understand charts to be used by team members to understand the story behind the data
• Interpret and understand the different graphs, charts and data tables. Work with the Project Managers to decide on action points
• Oversee active projects, always looking for problems to solve and new concepts to implement.
• Monitor and analyse metrics in the software development life cycle
• Build data reporting systems and identify process improvements opportunities across the team.
• Always engage team members, partners and the management team to create visibility around process and testing inefficiencies
• Build relationships across the data analyst community, to share knowledge and learn from others.
The next great Data Analyst needs:
• 2 years experience working with SQL in a similar data analyst or business analyst role
• Expert data visualization techniques for charts and reports - good knowledge of Microsoft Power BI or Tableau.
• Have very good database and SQL knowledge, NoSQL and elastic search - a strong bonus.
• Data Analysis - good knowledge of R language, MS excel (can maintain complex spreadsheets) mastery, including VBA, PivotTables, and array functions - or other similar tools used for discovering data patterns and correlations through statistical methods.
• University degree in a technical field (. Computer Science, Statistics, Engineering, Mathematics, Operations Research)
• Good math skills including statistics, simulation, and optimization.
The application for this position is hosted at the Employer's site. Click on the button below to open the application page in a new tab in your browser.Apply at Employer's Site