We are EA
And we make games – how cool is that? In fact, we entertain millions of people across the globe with the most amazing and immersive interactive software in the industry. But making games is hard work. That's why we employ the most creative, passionate people in the industry.
The Challenge Ahead:
The Localization Video Editor will be accountable for producing the local versions of the video assets created for EA marketing campaigns.
What a Localization Video Editor does at EA:
As a Localization Video Editor you will take care of the adaptation of videos, trailers and commercials for all EA titles. This includes setting up the projects, applying the translations, localized audio and rendering process while estimating delivery times having keen attention to detail, always being in constant communication with the project managers.
Keep up-to-date knowledge about the relevant tools and technologies as well as internal procedures and practices in the European Localization and Integration teams while also sharing best practices and learning from other teams within EA.
The next great EA Localization Video Editor will need the following skills and experience:
• Two years worked in video production environment with tight deadlines.
• Degree in Post-Production, Motion Design or equivalent proven experience.
• Fluency in written and spoken English.
• High level in Adobe After Effects and Adobe Photoshop software.
• Attention to detail is a must.
• Good level in the usage and automation of spreadsheets will be considered.
• Coding and / or After Effects expressions would be a plus.
• Experience working in a multi-site/cultural team.
• Please share your showreel when applying to the position. Applications without a showreel will not be considered.
Are you ready for the challenge?
Electronic Arts Inc. is a global leader in digital interactive entertainment. EA develops and delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, mobile devices and personal computers.