Moving Picture Company
London, EN GB
Job Title: Video On Demand Co-ordinator
Contract: 6 months Fixed-term contract
Trading Subsidiary/Division: Deluxe Broadcast Services
Reporting to: Manager
Deluxe Broadcast Services based in-house at The Walt Disney Company are recruiting a Video On Demand Co-ordinator.
Summary of the role
Working in a team within Content Distribution, the Co-ordinator is responsible for the efficient delivery of materials for allocated VOD platforms across specific markets, within agreed timelines and technical specifications. Demonstrating excellent customer focus and communication skills, the ability to prioritise and remain calm under pressure is essential. The role requires good project management skills and a keen interest in new technologies.
• Responsible for the efficient delivery of materials for allocated VOD platforms across specific markets, within agreed timelines and technical specifications.
• Review systems for asset statuses and liaise with the Disney Content Prep team to ensure all required content is created, ingested and QC passed within agreed timeframes, in order to ensure successful, on time delivery to VOD platforms.
• Liaise with various Disney departments regarding asset creation and preparation, promotional materials, schedules, delivery dates, technical & rejection issues to ensure streamlined processes and on time deliveries and re-deliveries when required.
• Liaise with Programming and Marketing departments in relation to availability of materials and delivery arrangements.
• Primary liaison for VOD platforms servicing requests from EMEA
• Regular communication with platforms to ensure Customer satisfaction
Other General Activities
• Attend and contribute to Team and Departmental meetings.
• Attend training sessions where applicable
• Work effectively with departmental colleagues and cross-functionally with other members of Media Services
• Develop and maintain strong working relationships with internal and external parties.
• Adhere to defined business processes, taking opportunities to improve.
• Provide training for colleagues as required.
• Contribute suggestions for workflow and systems improvement.
• Provide holiday and sickness cover for colleagues under the 'Buddy' scheme.
• Proven demonstrable experience within the industry.
• Experience of working with New Media clients and platforms an advantage.
• Excellent project management skills and experience
Personal skills required for role:
• 'Can do' attitude
• Excellent communication skills
• Strong organisational skills and ability to prioritise
• Ability to work well under pressure
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Commitment to continuous improvement
• Excellent attention to detail
• Confident and able to tackle challenging situations
• Innovative approach to work and problem solving
• Language skills in relation to the above countries preferred an advantage.
• Demonstrable computer literacy essential (Microsoft Office, Excel)
• Eager and ready to learn
Hours of Work: 37.5 hours per week.
The application for this position is hosted at the Employer's site. Click on the button below to open the application page in a new tab in your browser.Apply at Employer's Site