Administrative Assistant, Physical Production, LATAM
Mexico City, MX MX
The challenge ahead:
The EA Workplaces Team is searching for a dynamic Workplaces Coordintor to support the administrative and office efforts for the EA office in Mexico. The qualified candidate will provide workplace and administrative support to the team by organizing and expediting workflow relating to all phases of workplace coordination and administration.
What a EA Workplace coordinator does at EA:
• Responds to employee inquires. Ensures timely and quality service delivery to employees. Follows up with employees to ensure customer satisfaction.
• Provides assistance in maintaining office appearance, meeting and event set up, coordination, tear down and clean up.
• Provide minor AV support for office meeting rooms.
• Act as site Emergency Safety Team Leader. Maintain and propose emergency response plans including evacuation, implementation of after-hours emergency response, and environmental health and safety.
• Issue security badge access for all employees, contractors, vendors and manage visitor check in/out.
• Monitors spending for office, breakroom, and general workplace supplies and assists with the preparation of annual office budgets.
• Generates and assists in preparation for new hire(s) orientation and office preparation. Desk set up, name tag creation and placement.
• Coordinates and updates floorplan seating chart on a scheduled basis.
• Conduct various audits and other administrative duties assigned.
• Chairs the office Culture Committee to organize quality of life events; to include birthday celebrations, company celebrations and annual events.
• Assists with coordination of requests for office remodels, reconfigurations, and moves.
• Assists with planning, coordinating, estimating, and scheduling maintenance and building projects.
• Liaises with Property Management firm for office needs such as temperature adjustments
• Support general receiving functions and perform all related administrative documentation associated with receiving & shipping
• Liaises with custodial and other vendor service providers (some examples - pantry/coffee/1staid) to ensure services to office are maintained and meet all EA audit requirements.
The next great EA Workplace coordinator also needs:
• Minimum High School Diploma, College preferred.
• 3-year administrative office experience, or hotel front desk experience desired. Preference is experience with a corporate office environment, hotel concierge, or front desk.
• Task management (Overseeing multiple tasks/projects simultaneously and maintaining a consistently high level of output)
• Listening and learning (Ability to assess priorities quickly, and become proficient with protocol, culture and processes)
• Problem solving (Takes initiative and goes beyond established framework; looks for new ideas and creative solutions to overcome challenges.
• Office technology (Intimately familiar with Internet tools and strong proficiency in Concur, Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
• Ability to work in a team environment with a strong customer service focus
• Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
• Ability to handle confidential and sensitive information with the appropriate discretion
• A polished and professional demeanor
What's in it for you? Glad you asked!
Since we realize it takes outstanding people to make world-class games, we offer great compensation packages and a culture that are motivated by creativity and passion. You will also get a benefit package that includes medical and life insurance, meal vouchers, stocks programs, fitness reimbursement, …and of course, free video games.
EA is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, or any other characteristic protected by law. EA also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.