Data Engineer, Analytics Solutions
Vancouver, BC CA
Security Software Engineer - FIFA (contract)
At FIFA Security, our goal is to make FIFA safe, secure and fun for the millions who play the game every day. We're looking for an engineer passionate about cybersecurity. In this role, you'll partner with game developers, data scientists, and fraud analysts to solve some of the most interesting and complex game security challenges out there.
What you'll do
Within three months, you will:
• Write secure production ready code in Java and/or C++
• Design, develop and maintain game features that minimize or mitigate game security risk
• Design, develop and maintain internal security tools
• Perform vulnerability assessments against both the FIFA client and associated backend services.
• Perform technical security assessments, code audits and design reviews. For example, threat modelling, security risk assessments
Within six months, you will:
• Analyze, assess, and respond to various security threats impacting game security
• Solve complex, cross domain security issues in software, system, system hardware and network infrastructure
• Champion security within the organization
• Communicate security issues with technical/business stakeholders