FIFA - Producer
There are millions code lines that make EA SPORTS games. There are millions of EA SPORTS players generating billions of events every day. The Game Security teams within EA SPORTS help make the games safe, secure and fun by partnering with the various development teams, analyzing large volumes of data and responding to Security incidents.
As an Anti-Cheat Software Engineer, you will partner with game developers, data scientists, fraud analysts, and other security software engineers to address some of the most interesting game Security challenges out there within the anti-cheat space. You will help with researching, designing and building solutions applicable to the wide portfolio of EA SPORTS titles to prevent and detect instances of cheating, botting, and integrity tampering.
• You will research, design, develop, support, and integrate anti-cheat and anti-bot solutions that detect and protect against malicious behavior.
• You will reverse engineer exploits and software used to cheat and bot.
• You will design, develop and execute exploits to test the game Security posture and the existing solutions.
• You will analyze, assess, and respond to various Security threats affecting Game Security.
• You will perform technical security assessments, code audits and design reviews.
• You will communicate Security risk to technical audience and propose mitigation options.
• You will partner with other security software engineers, data scientists, and security product managers to contribute towards the continuing security posture improvements.
Qualifications and Experience
• BS or MS degree in Computer Science
• 3+ years of progressively complex experience in game security and/or reverse engineering
• Working Knowledge and understanding of security best practices pertaining to at least one of the following: Windows and Kernel low level, Android/iOS security research
• Excellent Assembly and/or C/C++ programming skills, Java and/or Scala knowledge an asset
Nice to have Qualifications and Experience
• Game Security experience
• Worked on online games with virtual economy
• At least one of the following certificates: CISSP, CEH, SSCP, CCSP
Electronic Arts Inc. is a global leader in digital interactive entertainment. EA develops and delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, mobile devices and personal computers.
The application for this position is hosted at the Employer's site. Click on the button below to open the application page in a new tab in your browser.Apply at Employer's Site