Title: Production Coordinator
Reports to: Development Director
Location: Shanghai, China
# of openings: 1
Specific Duties and Responsibilities
• Help facilitate team meetings and responsible for taking and collating meeting notes
• Responsible for tracking action items from team meetings
• Coordinate travel dates, travel visas, and secure travel funding.
• Work with EA travel to arrange transportation and accommodation.
• Work with team leads to receive studio approval for team building initiatives.
• Coordinate with appropriate support teams to arrange and book team building activities.
• Ensure the safety and success of team building sessions.
• Gather team feedback on workplace needs; verify with studio senior leadership and submit to Workplace for action; track workplace support for submitted requests
• Support team leads hosting guests by arranging necessary travel, meals, activities and coordinate with guests while they are onsite in Shanghai
• Project Management
• Manage scope planning, tracking and reporting for team initiatives (such as R&D, tool development, workflow improvements, and/or global domain initiatives)
• Provide administrative support on headcount planning in collaboration with development directors and team supervisors.
• Provide administrative support throughout the hiring process by gathering and consolidating all interview notes
• Support, coordinate, and track training initiatives
• Maintain studio seating plan and work with development directors to adjust seating plan where required
• Resource Management
• Support resource needs for projects and work directly with team lead on staffing changes when needed
• Follow up on new hire IT and Workplace setup
• Provide emergency project support to EA Create Shanghai senior management
Experience and Qualifications
• Bachelor's degree in any number of related fields including Computer Science, Game Development, Business or 3D Arts.
• 1 or more years of project management or project coordination experience
• Experience working with multiple levels of globally distributed teams located in different time zones
• Ability to work with artists and an understanding of the creative process and its impact on our business needs
• Excel skills (can maintain complex spreadsheets) - advanced or expert level preferred
• Experience with task tracking tools such as Jira, Devtrack, etc is preferred