Full Time Job
- Full Time
- Senior (5-10 years) Experience
We currently have an opening for a client on-site Media Coordinator. This position will be located in Playa Vista, California.
• Manage client content, including publishing of videos and organization/curation of shelves and playlists.
• Point of contact on Operations team for all go-to-market teams (Marketing, Post-Production, PR, etc).
• Ingest all client content and shows, including video assets, trailers, captions, subtitles, metadata translations, ratings and all corresponding video metadata.
• Delivery POC for post-production, marketing, QC supplier, product and engineering.
• Assign all video assets with required monetization policies, match policies, info cards and end screens, playlist information.
• Work with various partners, content owners to set up the Content Management System.
• Assist in managing Content Claims for all partners and identify infringing content.
• Proactively identify potential issues with projects in progress, and address encountered issues in order to find creative solutions to meet or exceed client expectations.
• Exercise good judgment and resourcefulness in addressing and escalating issues as they arise.
• Communicate with critical departments regarding project specs, revisions, and approvals.
• Attend regular Deluxe meetings either onsite or remotely as necessary.
• Other duties as assigned.
• Education in communications, art, film, broadcast, audio, media production or similar field, or minimum 5+ years practical experience.
• BA or BS degree preferred.
• Bilingual in English/Japanese or English/Korean is preferred, but not required. Strong verbal and communication skills in all three languages (English, Japanese, Korean) is a plus.
• Experience (min 2+ years) as an operations associate, video specialist, product specialist (ideally, related to Google Play or YouTube or video streaming), project coordinator with an operations or video production background.
• Attention to fine detail, enthusiasm for operational process improvement, proven success in project management/coordination, ability to prioritize and an expert communicator.
• Must have strong interpersonal, cross-cultural, and communication skills.
• Must be highly organized and able to work in a fast-paced, large team environment.
• Must also be able to work independently and take ownership of projects.
• Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, verbal, or diagram form.
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office, inventory, internet, order processing, and database software.
• Solid technical understanding of the television or film distribution industry a plus.
• Flexibility to work extended hours and/or weekends to meet project deadlines.