Manager, Business Continuity Engagement
Vancouver, BC CA
The FUT Live Producer's mission, in close collaboration with the wider FUT Live Content Team, is to help create the most engaging and rewarding live service experience for our players. You will have a mix of strategic experience, creative instinct and analytical ability that can help create action plans and content strategies that benefit our players.
As a FUT Associate Producer you will:
• Collaborate directly with other Producers, Game Designers, Artists and external partners to further the growth of FUT.
• Deliver successful live service console or mobile games and has maintained at least one product through the product life cycle.
• Design content, campaigns and features that maximize acquisition, engagement and monetization throughout the product life cycle.
• Obtain insights and developing strategies through metrics-driven analysis and design experimentation.
• A passion for games with a player first mentality.
• Team player that brings excitement and enthusiasm to work each day.
• The ability to critically evaluate design, art and economy that influence player behavior.
• Strong analytical skills and experience with data-driven product design and decision-making.
• The ability to understand and use in-game trends using data insights to improve top line measurements.
• Strong communication and writing skills, with experience presenting decks to different stakeholders.
• Excellent organizational skills, with the ability to juggle priorities and projects.
• Nice-to-have: A football fan with an understanding of the core mechanics of FIFA Ultimate Team.
• Design and manage live content, campaigns and features that maximize acquisition, engagement and monetization throughout the product cycle.
• Conduct and communicate in-depth analysis of in-game economy trends using data insights.
• Be passionate about, and represent the voice and needs of our customers and partners within FUT.
• Work with the game team to drive best-practice strategies in creating, balancing optimizing economy models for virtual economies.
• Develop and implement game health review cycles that carefully consider all feedback and essential product metrics to continually improve the product.
• Develop an expert level understanding of gaming trends and insights.
• Translate real-world football events into live content ideas/plans on short notice, which may sometimes require flexible work hours to mirror real-world football events.
• Work directly in custom tools to create and verify live content and publish to our players.
What's In It For You:
The application for this position is hosted at the Employer's site. Click on the button below to open the application page in a new tab in your browser.Apply at Employer's Site