Audio Artist - Speech
The EA Create Audio team
EA Create Audio is an award-winning audio team creating assets for titles within EA STUDIOS. Through uniting our creative talents and technical expertise, EA Create Audio is driving industry-leading audio through partnership, expertise, innovation, and uncompromising quality. We are committed to building a diverse and inclusive team whose backgrounds help build games for players everywhere.
EA Create Audio is looking for an experienced Audio Artist who can make an immediate contribution to all aspects of audio development for our team. You have experience in audio design and production, with proficiency in voice production, editing and implementation. You will work within the EA Create Audio team and must have the enjoy collaborating with all other aspects of game development (i.e. Art, Animation, Engineering, Design, Production, Marketing) to push the quality bar for game audio. You will have a passion for video games, with an overwhelming desire to create an outstanding audio experience.
• Communicate with development team partners and EA Create Audio team members at all levels
• Audio creative design following the vision and goals of the title(s)
• Speech/VO design skills
• Quality control review of project(s)
• Manage a large content database
• Work with team project manager and audio artists/contractors, where applicable
• Participate in training other team members
• 3+ years game audio experience
• Have a broad experience using game development tools, technology and pipelines
• High level of proficiency in at least one DAW
• Solid knowledge of PC and console audio hardware
• Proficient with excel (can maintain complex spreadsheets)
• Good creative and technical thinker
• Works well as part of a team
• Skills in the area of technical implementation of game audio
• Knowledge of VO recording techniques
What's in it for you? Glad you asked!
We love to brag about our great perks like comprehensive health and benefit packages, tuition reimbursement, RRSP company match and, of course, many other perks! And since we realize it takes outstanding people to make outstanding games, we offer great compensation packages and a culture that succeeds on creativity and individuality.