Vancouver, BC CA
Development Manager (Security)
Security Engineering Manager – EA Sports Mobile
The Game Security teams within EA SPORTS help make the games safe, secure and fun by partnering with development teams, analyzing large volumes of data and responding to Security incidents. As the EA Sports Mobile Security Engineering Manager, you will lead a small team of engineers and fraud analysts, partner with game teams and other EA teams, and address some of the most interesting game security challenges out there.
• Lead the EA Sports Mobile security team to improve the security posture of our games and position the games to proactively combat cheating.
• Partner with game teams, community managers and EA Sports Mobile leaders to understand current issues and establish priorities for your team.
• Create project plans which balance business needs against technical constraints and manage your team's execution to those plans.
• Foster an agile engineering culture that values delivery, quality and good craftsmanship.
• Foster an environment of continuous improvement of processes and people.
• Maintain awareness of the health of your team members and help them manage their well-being.
• Mentor and coach your team members, help them navigate their careers at EA.
Qualifications and Experience:
• 3+ years in people management working with diverse global teams.
• Experience with agile software development methodologies.
Additional Beneficial Experiences:
• Experience in gaming industry.
• Experience with digital security, fraud, cheating, bots, etc.