Intern - Producer FIFA
- Entry (0-2 years) Experience
Assistant Producer Internship on FIFA Franchise
We are EA
We're EA-the world's largest video game publisher. You're probably familiar with many of our titles-Madden, FIFA, The Sims, Need for Speed, Dead Space, Battlefield and Star Wars, to name a few. But maybe you don't know how we're committed to creating games for every platform-from social to mobile to console-to give our consumers that anytime, anywhere access they demand. What does that mean for you? It means more opportunities to unleash your creative genius, be inspired by those around you and ignite your path in any direction you choose.
The Challenge Ahead:
As an intern at EA, you will join a community of creative, inquisitive, smart minds. You will have exposure to the leaders who grow our business – not by a passing introduction, but by working with them. You will gain hands-on experience and get to explore this knows-no-bounds organization. You will go beyond watching the work get done: to take ownership, develop critical skills and make a measurable impact!
Producers at EA are inspiring leaders who manage the development team throughout the life of a project to maintain state-of-the-art gameplay. As a Producer at EA, you will ensure that Game Designers can deliver on game expectations, provide leadership on market trends and recognize and develop economically viable and fresh new game ideas and concepts. Producers help ensure the game is a success by enjoying wearing many hats.
At EA, the talent coming straight from campus is the talent to design the world's best games, broker the next strategic partnership, and market to the next generation of gamers.
For our Assistant Producer Internship, we are looking for someone who is:
• Passionate about video game industry past, present and future
• An avid gamer with knowledge about different genres
• Enrolled in a Bachelor's or Master's degree in an University in any related fields such as Computer Science, Business Administration or others at the moment of your application
• Problem-solver with strong organizational, time and management skills
• MS Office proficient (Outlook, Project, PowerPoint, Excel)
• Excellent communicator and proficient in English
We thought that you may want to know about:
Location: Bucharest, Romania
April – June – Part-time working hours (flexible and to be confirmed) and
July – September – Full-time working schedule