Information Systems Analyst - People Practices
Reporting & Analytics Analyst - People Practices
• Assess PE wide reporting landscape, and develop strategy to improve, and centralize reporting across various tools (Workday, Vizier)
• Generating Workday HR reports which includes Working on Scheduled reports, configuring custom reports , Data validation in Workday, generate Global PE KPI reports and Ad-hoc reports etc.
• Generating Surveys using Survey Tools, follow up through survey and send reminders, generate required reports post survey completion
• Identifying opportunities to automate / streamline reports
• Automating data audits, eliminating visual checks from key processes (i.e. global hire process).
• Document the Process and procedures on an ongoing basis
• Open for high workload during Quarter End, Year End activities
• Visualization Dashboards - Tableau, Alteryx or any other related tool experience
• Work on Descriptive, prescriptive analysis, create story dashboards
• Opportunities with SAS, SQL, python, or similar database languages - Preferable
• Supporting C&B teams in Survey submissions and salary data validation and preparation of salary ranges - Preferable
• Should be working in a Global HR reporting team exposed to working on reports such as Headcount, Absence, Turnover, Compensation, HR Surveys etc.
• Expert in Advanced Excel – should have knowledge on VBA/Macro coding, Power-Pivots, and google sheets and automation
• Working knowledge of Workday HR reporting and other HR tools such as Success Factors, Vizier and data visualization tools such as Tableau, Alteryx
• Knowledge of data warehousing tools, or experience with implementation and query development.
• Candidate should have strong Analytical skills, excellent English communication, good understanding of HR processes
• Knowledge of SAS, SQL, Python in HR reporting
• Should have exposure in working on Workday data reconciliation with other system in compensation and other employee data
• Should adhere to strict timelines and SLA’s
• Bachelor’s Degree in HR, Business or Operations preferred
• 4-5 years of Workday operations
• Experience with operating HCMs (Workday preferred)
• Strong computer skills, including Outlook, Word, Excel.
• Understands and exhibits “customer-first” thinking and design
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
• Experience with or training in process improvement methodologies
• Proven ability to creatively solve problems
• High attention to details and documentation
What’s in it for you? Glad you asked!
We love to brag about our great perks like Global fitness program, Sodexo (Food Coupons), Parental Insurance & Medical, Accident & life insurance and since we realize it takes world-class people to make world-class games, we offer competitive compensation packages and a culture that thrives off creativity and individuality. At EA, we live the “work hard/play hard” credo every day.
Don’t Just Play It – Create It!
Electronic Arts Inc. is a global leader in digital interactive entertainment. EA develops and delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, mobile devices and personal computers.
The application for this position is hosted at the Employer's site. Click on the button below to open the application page in a new tab in your browser.Apply at Employer's Site