Senior Quality Analyst
Guildford, United Kingdom
Senior Rendering Engineer (Criterion)
We're Criterion, and we love making games!
For more than fifteen years we've entertained millions of players around the world with our award-winning games. Our accomplished people have expressed their passion for outstanding game feel, AAA audiovisual quality and technical innovation in the Burnout and Need for Speed series and and more recently in Battlefield 1, Star Wars X-Wing VR, Starfighter Assault and Arcade for Star Wars Battlefront II and Firestorm for Battlefield V.
We believe that healthy, engaged teams make great games, so we place enormous value on collaboration, fresh ideas, and unique perspectives. We'd love to hear yours! Crunch doesn't help make a better game. We don't do it. For the past three years we are very proud to have been recognised by gamesindustry.biz as one of the best places to work in the UK. Let's talk about how you could be a part of it.
The Challenge Ahead
We are looking for someone to help bring the visuals and performance of our game to new levels. You will work with our art, design and engineering teams to develop the technology we need to bring the creative vision of Need For Speed to life. You will help us build the best games in the industry, as we move into the next generation of consoles.
You will develop rendering systems that meet creative and technical requirements, support the game team with fixes and performance optimisations, work with artists and designers on solutions that further our games' artistic and design vision through immersive graphics all while getting the most out of Frostbite's next-gen rendering systems.
• Experience developing rendering systems for AAA console and PC video games.
• Experience of low-level profiling, optimising and debugging of both GPU and CPU rendering systems.
• Experience developing systems where concurrency, memory, performance and stability is important.
• Professional C++ experience and an understanding of software design principles including data-oriented architecture.
Bonus Points For
• Experience with C# for tool chain development.
We appreciate the work contractors provide, so here at Criterion we like to offer you great facilities while you are working onsite including:
• Free onsite gym
• Two annual parties (Summer & Christmas)
• Onsite café
• Our very own barista
• Games Area
• More about our studio: http://criteriongames.com
• More about our location: http://careers.ea.com/our-locations/guildford
Take your career to the next level – apply today!
Electronic Arts Inc. is a global leader in digital interactive entertainment. EA develops and delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, mobile devices and personal computers.
The application for this position is hosted at the Employer's site. Click on the button below to open the application page in a new tab in your browser.Apply at Employer's Site