Vancouver, BC CA
Principal Product Manager, Frostbite Production Systems
Electronic Arts is a global leader in interactive entertainment. We create extraordinary game experiences for millions of players by bringing together people that combine creativity, innovation, and passion.
We are Frostbite
Frostbite is EA's state of the art multi-platform game engine. Our global team develops industry leading technology that enables thousands of game developers across EA to create amazing experiences for our players. Working on Frostbite means working with some of the most acclaimed franchises in the industry such as Battlefield, FIFA, Madden, and Need for Speed.
We're looking for a Principal Product Manager for our Production Systems Team
Reporting to the senior director of product management, you will oversee the technologies at the core of Frostbite's content production pipelines. This includes the FrostEd editor, asset database, data build system, and profiling tools. You will work with other product managers and functional leaders to guide the work of a global development team and maximize the value of our investment for EA. Join Frostbite and help shape the future of gaming!
• Work with the Frostbite team, game teams and external partners to create the long-term vision and roadmap for the Production Systems technologies
• Communicate the roadmap to the user community, game team partners, and senior leaders across EA
• Prioritize the initiative and feature backlogs to maximize the impact and value of our work for EA
• Engage with the Frostbite production systems team and be an advocate for their ideas
• Lead several Agile Product Owners to ensure sustainable delivery of features that meet product and quality goals
• Perform detailed analysis of competing game engine technologies
• Bachelor's degree in computer science / engineering or relevant experience in game development or a related field
• 7+ years experience in a product management or senior technical leadership role
• Collaborative leader who enjoys working in a complex, and iterative environment
• Experience with game development content pipelines and workflows or similar technologies
• Experience working with both technical and creative user communities
• Experience working with UX designers and a user centric approach to delivering value
• Experience with Agile methodologies
• Knowledge of general product management practices and techniques
• Occasional international travel may be required
What else is in it for you? Glad you asked!
We love to brag about our great perks like comprehensive health and benefit packages. And since we realize it takes excellent people to make outstanding games, we offer a culture that values creativity and individuality.
We Thought You Might Also Want to Know
• How the Frostbite engine is shaping the future of gaming
• More job openings for the Frostbite team
The application for this position is hosted at the Employer's site. Click on the button below to open the application page in a new tab in your browser.Apply at Employer's Site