EA Create is a collective of content production teams partnering with EA Studios game teams to deliver outstanding visuals, audio and technology. Our teams comprise of artists, engineers, technicians, designers and development directors. Worldwide, we combine our teams to form a global group of extraordinary individuals fueled by imagination and a unified passion for creating amazing visuals, sound and experiences. We are a diverse team, unified through collaboration, culture and craft.
The EA Create Operations team aims to empower our artists, technicians, designers and development directors to achieve high-quality creative through simple and efficient processes.
We are looking for a Business Analyst to join our team! You will report to the Head of Operations and partner with leaders across the team to design dashboards and provide insights to guide decisions.
• Review existing processes and identify opportunities for improvement
• Prepare reports and proposals on a variety of projects including Return on Investment and usage studies
• Design measures of quality and efficiency
• Build visual production dashboards including status updates for multiple audiences
• Guide implementation of new reporting tools
• Present analyses and conclusions to your team, leadership and partners
• Lead post-implementation reviews to monitor usage and improvement
• You have 3+ years experience in analytics or a relevant business discipline
• You have experience with the full Office suite
• You enjoy working with large datasets and have experience deriving insights
• You have experience designing dashboards and working with data visualization tools
• A Bachelor's degree in Business, Commerce, Economics, Math, Statistics or other relevant field
What's in it for you? Glad you asked!
We love to brag about our great perks like comprehensive health and benefit packages, tuition reimbursement, RRSP company match and, of course, many other perks! And since we realize it takes outstanding people to make outstanding games, we offer great compensation packages and a culture that thrives off of creativity and individuality.
Electronic Arts Inc. is a global leader in digital interactive entertainment. EA develops and delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, mobile devices and personal computers.
The application for this position is hosted at the Employer's site. Click on the button below to open the application page in a new tab in your browser.Apply at Employer's Site