Quality Assurance Software Developer
Temporary (12 months)
''Motive'' is the driving force within us that takes us from an idea, to reality. We're not talking about the expected, the conventional, the cliché. We want none of that. Instead, we choose to prioritize innovation through experimentation, and creativity through fun. Motive provides a safe, trusting and empowering environment where everyone feels supported to make brave decisions and to take these creative jumps. Curious about what the future of games could look like? Great, so are we.
Reporting to the Director of Operations , your main responsibility as Knowledge Manager will be to initiate, facilitate and promote the sharing of information, processes and technologies across the studio.This is a key role that involves a high level of interaction with team members, development partners, studio leadership, and other EA teams.
What you'll do:
• Establish documentation and sharing practices guidelines for the studio and its production teams
• Structure current studio documentation using already existing tools: Confluence, SharePoint, NAS, and Drive.
• Assist teams daily with managing their content, enhancing collaboration and communication
• Make modifications to the documentation where necessary and ensure that guidelines are followed by all
• Be a liaison between authors and collaborating teams
• Coordinate our internal information sharing efforts, such as lunch'n'learns or participation in Frostbite's content communities
• Help select and curate content for developer presentations, both internally and externally
What you need to have:
• SharePoint, Confluence, Google Drive & JIRA knowledge
• At least 2 years of experience in content or information management
• Understanding of tech roles & responsibilities
How you'll stand out:
• You have excellent communication skills, both written and spoken
• You are autonomous with strong organizational skills
• You are detail oriented
What's in it for you:
• Great colleagues!
• Work in a creative & tech environment
• Excellent benefits package
• Competitive salary
Electronic Arts Inc. is a global leader in digital interactive entertainment. EA develops and delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, mobile devices and personal computers.