People Operations Coordinator
Hyderabad, IN US
Job Responsibilities and Duties:
• Manage international team of globally dispersed professionals responsible for managing high-volume transactions, data integrity of Workday, and responding to employee inquiries.
• Develop best-in-class customer interaction guides and service standards with a focus on “voice of the customer”; designing/improving user interfaces and interaction points; developing and executing customer feedback methods.
• Maintains and improves SLAs by monitoring team performance; identifying and resolving problems; preparing and completing action plans; completing system audits and analyses; managing system and process improvement and quality assurance programs; overseeing ticketing system upgrades.
• Reports on service center performance by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data and trends from internal measurements, feedback as well as identifying areas of process and tool improvements.
• Assist Head of People Operations with creating operational strategies by conducting needs assessments, performance reviews, capacity planning, and cost/benefit analyses; identifying and evaluating state-of-the-art technologies; defining user requirements; establishing technical specifications, and production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards and SLAs; contributing information and analysis to organizational strategic plans and reviews.
• Accomplishes team performance by recruiting, selecting, orienting, training, assigning, coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, appraising, and reviewing job contributions; planning and reviewing compensation actions; enforcing policies and procedures.
• Maintains professional and technical knowledge by tracking emerging trends in service center operations management; attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices; participating in professional societies.
• Accomplishes organizational goals by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value and increase team capabilities.
• Understands and exhibits “customer-first” thinking and design
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
• Experience with or training in process improvement methodologies
• Proven ability to creatively solve problems
• High attention to details and documentation
• Bachelor’s Degree in HR, Business or Operations preferred
• 6+ years’ experience in managing a global HR services or operations team
• 4-5 years of Workday operations
• Extensive experience with operating HCMs (Workday preferred)
• Experience implementing and managing ticketing systems/software (ServiceNow, Salesforce, etc.)