Senior Finance Director
▪ Contribute and provide support to the Tax Director, Asia, and the rest of EA's global tax team in the management and coordination of EA's Asia tax function.
▪ Overall accountability for quarterly tax forecasts and US tax provision reviews for EA's Asia legal entities.
▪ Provide support in the coordination and completion of tax compliance for EA subsidiaries in Asia.
▪ Review and comply with EA's global transfer-pricing policies for Asia entities.
▪ Review monthly results, quarterly earnings, and year-end financials with the objective to comply with EA's global transfer-pricing policies.
▪ Draft and review inter-company contracts, as necessary, which are consistent with EA's transfer-pricing policies.
▪ Identify local transfer-pricing requirements and develop strategies for preparing documentation and other support as necessary.
▪ Provide support in the management of Asia tax controversies, including scheduling and tracking audits, reviewing and providing requested documentation, maintaining audit files, and conducting pre-audit analysis.
▪ Ensure that internal and external auditors' requirements are met, including explanation of tax plans and financial reporting.
▪ Manage special projects, such as mergers and acquisitions, financing structures, business/entity integration, formation and dissolution.
▪ Scrutinize, challenge, and change, if necessary, existing process and procedures (i.e., if change would lead to a better result from an administration, tax risk and shareholder value perspectives).
▪ Identify opportunities for increased tax incentives and efficiencies for EA businesses.
▪ Provide Tax Director, Asia, and others with project management assistance, technical and
other support as needed.
▪ Develop and encourage communication linkages with all team members.
• 8+ years of tax experience with a multinational company, accounting firm or equivalent.
• Certified public accountant, with degree in taxation, economics or equivalent.
• Experience working with Asia-based GAAP, IFRS and US GAAP.
• Working knowledge of Oracle-based IT systems.
• Overall experience in multi-country tax rules and familiarity with cross-border transfer-pricing requirements.
• Experience working in a multifaceted, fast-changing multinational environment.
• People skills and the ability to inspire a group of diverse individuals to agree and align to ideas.
• Strong oral and written communication skills in English and Chinese
• Experience in Asia regional role with a multinational company
Electronic Arts Inc. is a global leader in digital interactive entertainment. EA develops and delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, mobile devices and personal computers.