Los Angeles, CA
UTA is seeking a Representative, Sales Operations to join its Sales Operations (SOP) team. The Representative, Sales Operations will report to a SOP Manager. The Representative, Sales Operations is a critical liaison between the Agents and Agent Assistants who will record client bookings and set up payment schedules as initiated by Agents and Agent Assistants. In a GAAP compliant accounting environment this role will enter new client bookings and review and modify existing bookings as necessary to reflect updated performance dates. This role will meet with Agents/Assistants on a routine basis and provide reporting to Agents to facilitate forecasting and collections.
What You'll Do
• Meet with SOP Manager and provides weekly updates on client booking status
• Meet with assigned agents regularly (1-2 times per month) and their assistants weekly to ensure complete and accurate booking data and reports
• Enter and maintain client bookings
• Review client bookings entered by assistants for accuracy and completeness
• Coordinate with counterparts at other companies as necessary to complete booking details
• Provide regular reporting to agents to facilitate forecasting, collections, and insights into client performance
• Coordinate with the Cash Management team as necessary to ensure payments are applied to the correct booking
• Provide exceptional customer service to agents and other stakeholders
• Build long-term relationships based on trust and confidentiality
• Assist with ad hoc requests
What You Need
• 3+ years of experience in an office setting preferred
• Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, Business or related field preferred
• Entertainment experience preferred
• Prior experience in a customer service focused role a plus
• Highly organized with strong attention to detail
• Self-motived and tenacious; to be successful, the role requires persistence and follow-up
• Excellent communication skills – both verbal and written
• Proficient in Excel and Outlook
What You'll Get
• The unique and exciting opportunity to work at one of the leading global entertainment companies in Hollywood.
• Access to the tools, leadership and resources you'll need to create and drive a center of excellence
• The opportunity to do the best work of your career
• Work out of an amazing office – that happens to house one of the top modern art collections in the world
• Competitive benefits and programs to support your well-being
UTA is one of the world's leading talent and entertainment companies. We help the world's most inspiring people make the world a more inspiring place. Many of our colleagues spend their careers here. It's one of the reasons UTA is considered among the entertainment industry's best places to work.
At UTA, the belief in the client relationship is paramount and marked by respect, a sense of stewardship, and a commitment to an artist's entire creative life. Our commitment to every employee is the same.
UTA seeks the innovators, the entrepreneurs, the talented, the creative, the thoughtful. And, the passionate, who share our love for the work all of us are privileged to do. For more information: https://www.unitedtalent.com/about/
UTA and its Affiliated Companies are Equal Employment Opportunity employers and welcome all job seekers including individuals with disabilities and veterans with disabilities.