We are looking for a versatile and experienced communications leader to join our team as part of the Global Communications organization to work across EA's strategic growth, technology and community health portfolios as the Senior Manager of Strategic Communications. We are at an exciting time with significant disruption, and you will find the right way to build out a position of leadership for Electronic Arts. This leader does not shy away from challenging the business to think differently and ensure that we are aligning to commitments that nurture our brand internally and externally. Must be an expert in trafficking and aligning communications strategies across a complex and diverse group - in a landscape that is not structured. You will build and execute communications plans that will elevate the work that powers our games and helps us to push boundaries into the future. You will play a key role working with business leaders and partners around the company to weave our vision, values, and thought leadership into a compelling, multi-channel communications platform to build a cohesive story for Electronic Arts.
• Work with leaders to develop key narratives that elevate key priorities and thought leadership.
• Build out proof points and key beats to build strong, well threaded communications strategies to progress the business.
• Manage engagement strategy for internal and external communications opportunities
• Produce well-researched written material, including speeches, briefing documents and message guides in support of communications engagements
• Lead media executions, including working with senior leaders and partner teams to define messaging and drive coverage in business, technology, and industry media.
• Build, strengthen and maintain relationships with key reporters and contacts.
• Advise + collaborate with internal, international and product/studio teams on communications strategies and plans to ensure aligned execution and maximum impact
• Advis e and prep senior leaders on written communications, speaking engagements, and media opportunities
• Elevate internal employee awareness and understanding of EA's technology + strategic growth strategy
• Collaboration across the organizations to ensure transparent and aligned roll out
• Management of agency partners
Experience and Skills
• 6-8 years of experience, with proven track record in PR/corporate communications, including direct experience working with a variety of media, such as print, broadcast, digital.
• Expert skills in communications, media relations, writing, message development and reputation management.
• Outstanding written and verbal communication skills, along with very strong organizational and management ability.
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and manage multiple projects simultaneously, while prioritizing high-impact work.
• Ability to effectively manage high-pressure crisis situations, and work in ambiguity to define a clear path.
• Excellent relationship-building skills.
• Bachelors degree in Communications, Marketing or related field is preferred