Post Production Producer (Contract)
Marcom Post Production Producer (contractor)
At EA, we are a community of artists, storytellers, technologists, and innovators working in one of the most dynamic industries. We are transforming for a digital future and work as one team. We take risks, and we dream big. Together, we are changing the way millions play every day.
As Post Production Producer, you will work alongside a creative team of artists to ensure our marketing content is delivered at the highest quality and competed on a world-class level. You will be supporting the production of video assets consulting directly with the Producers, Creative Leads and Stakeholders, and responsible for the oversight of the entire post-production process.
• Media Degree or relevant qualification.
• Solid knowledge of computers and video post technology, pipelines, and workflows.
• Proven track record of managing production of video content from conception to production.
• Creatively driven and strong problem solver.
• Previous proven experience supervising Video Editors, Audio Artists, Freelancers, and production budgets.
• Strong communication and problem-solving skills. Must be able to keep focus on multiple tasks and effectively set priorities among projects.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to communicate with people at all levels, both internally & externally.
• Excellent organization skills, interpersonal, and management skills.
• Ability to work to deadlines and to manage a team.
• Managing the workload of the Marcom Editorial team, including the time of Editors, Assistant Editors, Motion Designers, and Audio Artists, to ensure that all tasks of a project's production are finished on time and within budget.
• Coordinate staff, freelancers, and edit job schedules to ensure the flow of services.
• Staffing team with talent that complements the current skill. Creates a diverse and inclusive workforce through talent acquisition.
• Develops and reviews the production plan for multiple projects. Sets project constraints and approve project plans and schedules.
• Leads collaborative efforts both inside and outside of their team, working with key influencers to effect change.
• Liaising with the Producers to make sure review and approval happens at critical times.
• Sourcing innovative solutions to improve the efficiency of the Marcom Editorial team.
• Quality control – Ensure all assets maintain high standards.
• Booking and coordinating Freelance Editors and Motion Designers, making Producers aware of budget impacts.
EA is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, pregnancy, age, sexual orientation, marital status, protected veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other characteristic protected by law.