Data Management Coordinator
London, EN GB
Overall Purpose of the Role
Summary of the role – overall role contribution to team, department and organisation
Working in dedicated Asset Preparation team, the Asset Prep Coordinator is responsible for the delivery of high quality, value-for-money TV and Feature assets, working with internal and external vendors, in line with department standards. Demonstrating excellent customer focus and communication skills, the ability to multi-task and remain calm under pressure is essential.
Areas of Responsibility
Key elements and required results of the role
Asset Preparation Responsibilities.
• Raise accurate and timely orders to commission the creation and delivery of audio, video, timed text and creative metadata for specific titles across multiple languages, recognising unique requirements for each while ensuring creative consistency and cost control.
• Update and maintain records to reflect current delivery status of materials and specifications.
• Liaise with internal colleagues and clients to create schedules that are appropriate to the license start date, broadcast schedule or first availability date (FAD).
• Work with third party vendors and distributors to ensure that QC workflows are followed and actioned in a timely manner, discuss and agree plans for remediation of rejected assets.
• Research Disney systems to establish available elements and request asset movements as directed and required.
• Raise accurate and timely purchase/work orders, process vendor invoices and resolve invoice queries.
• Manage the successful upload of assets in Jellyroll 3 and Mediator, and action delivery failures accordingly.
• Provide schedules to Vendors. Track the completion of projects using reporting tools.
• Action Rejections and recall notifications and update/replace materials as required.
• Management of workflow and tasks to be undertaken within agreed SLA timelines.
• Research and export metadata documentation from Wonderland and other Disney systems and accurately input into BOLT and any other Disney systems as required.
• Resolve metadata integrity issues across stakeholders.
Other General Activities
• Attend and contribute to: Team; Departmental; Cluster and communication meetings.
• Attend training sessions.
• Have a broad understanding of approved departmental technical specifications.
• Coordinate representation of team within broader Company meetings as required.
• Work effectively with departmental colleagues and cross-functionally with other members of studio operations.
• Work with TWDC Accounts Payable to resolve Vendor billing issues.
• Develop and maintain strong working relationships with internal and external parties.
• Maintain a strong awareness of technical developments in the digital media space.
• Adhere to defined Studio Operations business processes, taking opportunities to improve.
• Drive to continually develop knowledge of the product slate, media types and the territories, including customers & market dynamics.
• Provide training for colleagues as required.
• Ensure other Departments are familiar with our role, and how to access relevant information.
• Participate in systems testing and contribute suggestions for workflow and systems improvement.
• Provide holiday and sickness cover for colleagues under the 'Buddy' scheme.
Areas of Accountability
Who is the individual accountable to, what are they accountable for and what if any budget responsibility do they have
Accountable to the Senior Manager - DTC Asset Preparation & Fulfilment.
Experience and Professional Qualifications Required
Number of years' experience, Qualifications and People Management experience
• A minimum of two years' experience in TV Distribution/Post Production required
• Experience of File based and High Definition technology, New Media and electronic file delivery.
• Experience of Mastering QC analysis and corrective recommendations an advantage.
• Excellent project management skills and experience essential
• High level of computer literacy essential
• Good knowledge of SAP a great advantage
• Cognos reporting skills an advantage
• Ideally educated to degree level or equivalent.
Highlighting the key competencies required for each role
• Stays current on business issues, industry trends, and technological advances
• Interacts well with people who have different backgrounds and work styles
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
• Listens and asks questions to ensure understanding.
• Conveys relevant information in a candid and timely manner
• Uses technology to facilitate better results
• Keeps commitments
• Ability to prioritise
• Demonstrates flexibility in response to changes
• Remains productive despite uncertainty
• Earns the trust and respect of colleagues, partners and customers
• Treats others with respect
• Supports productivity and morale of the team
The application for this position is hosted at the Employer's site. Click on the button below to open the application page in a new tab in your browser.Apply at Employer's Site