Senior Technical Product Manager
Director, Real Estate (North America)
EA is a global interactive entertainment software company and is recognized for a portfolio of critically acclaimed, high-quality blockbuster brands. At EA, we succeed at outrageous thinking. It's the fuel that inspires the best games in the world. We're a community of artists, storytellers, and technologists working in one of the most dynamic industries around.
Our creative work environment rewards new and different ideas. It's an environment that attracts talent from around the globe. No matter which of our locations you join, you'll feel the support of EA's global brand while thriving on our outstanding campuses. At EA, the excitement you feel throughout each workday is made possible by a culture that inspires you to do the best work of your career.
For years, we've been building a company where amazing minds thrive. We pioneer, and we dream big. And together, we are changing the way millions play every day. Come join our incredible team!
You will manage our North American real estate portfolio. You will support and report into our Vice President of Finance, Global Real Estate and Physical Security in leading the development of the global real estate strategy to support Electronic Arts' long range business plan and the company's talent and product life cycle strategy. You will demonstrate your expertise in real estate portfolio management including site selection, construction, budgeting, project and risk management. Growing relationships with partners is expected.
• Working with the global real estate team to develop and realize an approach to real estate strategy improving EA's ability to make timely decisions in advance of space needs; ensure the approach and process are well understood by all partners
• Oversee EA's North America real estate portfolio developing metrics and using benchmarks to improve opportunities, identify trends & understand risks
• Oversee North America lease management including broker relationships, negotiation of terms & renewals
• Support the process for North America location/site selection optimizing for commercial terms, talent availability, infrastructure and design; partner with the Design, Workforce Analytics, and Workplaces team on site selection decisions
• Produce long-range forecasting for existing North America footprint and scenarios for future footprint and improve capital/opex planning
• Support the development for North America rolling capital plan and forecast for construction and design projects
• In partnership with the internal Design lead RFP process for architect and project management selection in North America, ensuring quality and price
• Ensure viable plans and establish scope for North America, schedule and budget in partnership with Design, Workplaces team and EA leadership
• Provide management visibility for North America project portfolio, status and risks through reporting and budget tracking
Skills and Abilities:
• Emotionally intelligent with the ability to influence across the organization
• Experience innovating and driving improvements to existing programs and processes
• Business and finance acumen
• Global mindset
• Excellent contract and lease negotiation skills
• Excellent process design, project management, change management, and consulting skills
• Ability to travel globally
Education and Experience:
• Bachelor's Degree in Real Estate, Business or Finance
• 10+ Experience in North American real estate leadership, including management of a real estate portfolio, including strategy, planning, development & large-scale capital projects
• Knowledge of North American real estate standards, policies, metrics & best practices
• Record in working with senior leaders
• Experience in supplier selection
• Experience with external vendor management
Prefer candidates who possess the following:
• Technology industry or entertainment industry experience
• Experience in global or multinational organizations
Electronic Arts Inc. is a global leader in digital interactive entertainment. EA develops and delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, mobile devices and personal computers.
The application for this position is hosted at the Employer's site. Click on the button below to open the application page in a new tab in your browser.Apply at Employer's Site