Senior Concept Artist
Redwood City, CA US
Reporting to the Post Production Supervisor, the Junior Graphic Designer creates graphic design elements to help promote our Competitive Gaming events. You have experience working on recognized brands in global organizations. Additionally, this you should thrive in a collaborative environment, adapt well to an evolving industry, have practical knowledge of brand and digital advertising design, and generally carry positive energy that benefits the greater team.
• Design from concept to execution in service of brand, retail, paid and owned channels, and internal plans targeting a range of audiences.
• Design best-in-class assets including logos, graphic devices, and templates for social channels.
• Create graphics for banners, email, social media, and web landing pages
• Ensure that the creative complies with brand, platform, and licencor guidelines and industry-standard specs.
Skills and Experience:
• 2+ years experience in Graphic Design, specifically geared toward advertising and marketing.
• Understands Brand Identity, Design and Style Guides.
• Able to work independently with excellent time management skills and a strong work ethic.
• present creative work to partners, absorb feedback in a positive manner, and accomplish required changes.
• Capable of managing and executing multiple projects with tight deadlines.
• Advanced skills in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign.
• Solid communication skills – must be able to communicate ideas visually, written and verbally.
• BA or BFA in Graphic Design, New Media, Digital Media Design, or similar field.
• Understanding of basic animation a plus.
• Passion for games a plus!