Advanced Marketing Data Analyst
Vancouver, BC CA
EA Create is a collective of content production teams partnering with EA Studios Game teams to achieve outstanding visuals, audio, and technology. Our teams comprise of artists, engineers, technicians, designers, and development directors. Worldwide, we combine our teams to form a global group of extraordinary individuals fueled by imagination and a unified passion for creating amazing visuals, sound, and experiences. We are a diverse team of collaboration, culture and craft.
The EA Create Capture team is made up of industry-leading experts responsible for motion and performance capture, 3D body and facial scanning, data processing and virtual cinematography tools.
What a Capture Producer (Associate Development Manager) does:
As a member of the Development Director job family within EA Create, Capture Producers are the keepers of the project schedule and help move the game team from one project phase to the next while ensuring a focus on quality, collaboration and communication. You are 'what good looks like' when it comes to soft skills. You will partner with team members from the game team that span multiple disciplines to ensure that they are managing the project on time, to quality, and within budget. You are experienced in live production, animation and post-production; often achieved through a career in video game project management, film, television, sound, post or theater production offices.
Live Production Abilities:
• Understand what Motion Capture is and can demonstrate that knowledge by telling us about it
• Can handle a changing production environment, often in the moment, making decisions quickly while balancing risk, budget, schedule and quality
• Have experience in a high-tech environment, that may have been combined with a live production environment
• Have on set experience, know and demonstrate 'what good looks like' for on-set etiquette, have experience production principles and paperwork involved with producing a live action shoot
• Have experience coordinating or supporting management of post-production schedules for artists and data deliveries
• Have experienced a workplace with custom tools/software and have a proficiency with MS Office applications
• Have coordinated or supported the planning of complex travel and logistics for both people and equipment.
• Have been part of a team that organized and wrangled casting, talent bookings, talent needs on set, and complete talent agreements / payroll paperwork
• You can travel for work
• Maintain effective working relationships with game teams, and other teams and external partners that influence the completion of the project
• Support team leads and Development Directors in accomplishing plans that foster and improve motivation
• Communicate with game team and coordinate dependencies with external partners
• Participate in the hiring process to ensure qualified candidates are available to meet project requirements
• You will contribute to strategic plans for their team and partners by sharing their experiences and knowledge.
• You assess and mitigate risk for assigned scope.
• You partner with production to manage scope and quality.
Project Management Abilities:
• You work with leads to prioritize short-term work for teams
• You Provide input into project budget, determine task dependencies, and assign tasks to team resources
• You manage the spending on a project to maximize the value of the work performed.
• You have a minimum of 3 years of professional entertainment production management experience (television, feature films, commercials, video games)
• You have a University Bachelor's degree or equivalent professional experience
• You have a effective communication skills across all levels and organizations, especially in a distributed team from different time zones
• You have a experience in different project management methodologies such as Waterfall and Agile
• You have a experience with Shotgun
What's in it for you? Glad you asked!
We love to brag about our great perks like comprehensive health and benefit packages, tuition reimbursement, RRSP company match and, of course, many other perks! And since we realize it takes outstanding people to make outstanding games, we offer great compensation packages and a culture that succeeds on creativity and individuality.
Electronic Arts is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. EA also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.