Full Time Job
Senior Manager, Sales, Distribution
- Full Time
- Senior (5-10 years) Experience
Senior Manager, Sales, Distribution (Hong Kong & Philippines)
Sony Pictures Television (SPT) Asia division represents Sony Television Group in Asia, in distribution deals across all major media platforms.
Our Distribution office manages the sales, distribution and licensing of our vast premium content library, including feature films, television series, entertainment shows and unscripted and scripted formats, in the media of VOD, EST, SVOD and Linear TV.
Purpose of the role:
Reporting to the Vice President of Sales, Distribution (SEA) and to be based in Hong Kong or Philippines, the Senior Manager plays the role to manage all licensing activities and bringing in programs and revenue for SPT products. He/she will play an instrumental part in supporting the business across Hong Kong and Philippines including:
• Collaborate with stakeholders in delivering revenue for all SPT products
• Identify, develop and maintain strong relationships with stakeholders of our Distribution clients
• Develop and integrate sales proposals, implementing sales, pricing and windowing and segmentation strategies of major volume as well as output deals with clients
• Work closely with Legal, Finance, International Production, Content, Programming, Operations and other Sony companies to ensure operational efficiency
• Over 8 years of sales experience within TV/ media or new media sectors, has knowledge of Cable, Broadcast and OTT services
Knowledge and Skills:
• Experienced in delivering program sales in South East Asia in particular for Hong Kong and Philippines; exposure to TV content production a plus
• Strong business acumen, extensive financial skills and analytics, comfortable in directing the building of a complex Excel model and using data to make informed decisions
• Excellent written and oral communication with focus on being able to deliver clear and concise direction
• Ability to navigate both the conceptual big picture and the daily operational aspect of the job
• Fluency in Tagalog is a plus
• A strategic thinker with strong interpersonal skills
• Highly motivated and results-driven self-starter with strong affinity to US and South East Asia TV landscape
• Ability to travel regularly
To apply, please submit your latest resume with expected compensation and notice period. Applications will be treated in strict confidence and information will be used for recruitment purposes only.
Sony Pictures Entertainment is committed to equal opportunity in all its employment practices, policies and procedures and to ensuring that no worker or potential worker will receive less favourable treatment due to any characteristic protected under applicable local laws.
* Sony Pictures – HKG – Hong Kong, PHL - Manila - MGFO
Sony PicturesSony Pictures' global operations encompass motion picture production, acquisition and distribution; television production, acquisition and distribution; television networks; digital content creation and distribution; operation of studio facilities; and development of new entertainment products, services and technologies.
External Application Page
The application for this position is hosted at the Employer's site. Click on the button below to open the application page in a new tab in your browser.Apply at Employer's Site