ROLE: Senior Brand Manager Growth and Strategy, EA European Studios
Electronic Arts (EA) is looking for a dynamic, highly motivated Senior Brand Manager with proven achievement in brand and growth strategy At EA, you will join a team that is shaping the global presence of exciting and market defining videogame franchises.
This Senior Brand Manager role sits within the Global Brand Management team and will have an extra focus on building out mid to long term Brand strategy and finding and unlocking incremental short term growth opportunities. This assignment will require the candidate to confidently straddle the realm of long-term strategy and the 'here and now' leading to it.
Reporting to the Senior Brand Marketing Director at Dice, you will deliver compelling growth plans, secure senior level support and sponsorship and see the plans through to fruition. The model candidate will have a background as a Strategic Consultant, Agency Planner, Revenue growth strategist (CPG or Tech) or would have successfully held a similar role within the gaming industry. They will have expertise in product marketing, will be a Future thinker seeing the category and Brand not only 'as is' but more importantly 'as can be' and will have a super power in masterfully working back from a 5 year end-state to a specific action this very week to get us there. They will be player centric, lead with powerful insights translated into simple and inspiring plans, entrepreneurial and pragmatic as well as an analytical critical thinker who can connect the dots in ways other can't. This person thrives in a dynamic, creative environment and enjoys working collaboratively with limited supervision and a strong goal orientation.
• Drive the development and execution of mid to long term Brand plans and strategies
• Defining long-term brand vision, gaps and opportunities and translate these into compelling commercial growth initiatives
• In fiscal year develop plans around incremental user acquisition, engagement and retention which break the mould of present conventional thinking
• Manage relationships with internal stakeholders across studios, publishing and other cross-functional teams.
• Analyze data, including sales and in-game data, to identify opportunities and challenges, then create strategies and tactics to drive results.
• Envision and establish data-informed business objectives that are used to define and achieve key player and business performance targets for the franchise.
• Working closely with functional teams in publishing, creative services, channel marketing, and sales to deliver incremental geo, platform and channel opportunities
• Partnering with Consumer Insights and GAI to build our data models supporting their thinking
• Conducting ongoing product and competitive marketing analysis to ensure consumer and market trends are informing key brand strategies
Skills / Competencies:
• Deep experience in growth strategy, brand management and product marketing
• Solid business, analytical and critical thinking skills
• Project management and coordination across functional groups and external partners.
• Experience building go-to-market strategies and executing tactical plans
• Strong communicator and collaborator
• Experience taking a product or service from consumer insight, to ideation, to market
• Prior work with tech and digital product development
• Embraces working in a dynamic, flexible, ever changing environment
• BA/BS degree
• MBA preferred
• Minimum 8 years working in global marketing roles at top tier companies or consumer brands.
• Excellent Microsoft Office skills and advanced proficiency in PowerPoint
• Passion for games is a must