Montreal, QC CA
MR. X is composed of a unique and gifted team of artists, filmmakers and programmers devoted to the art, craft and technology of visual storytelling. Our talented staff, committed to quality above all else, has achieved some of the most original and photo-realistic visual effects and animation seen on film to date. If you have the imagination, talent and drive, then MR. X is looking for you.
Layout TDs produce pre-viz, post-viz, camera and character blocking to build editorially sound sequences which subsequent CG departments use as the foundation for shot construction.
If you have a passion for layout and have experience with Maya then we want to hear from you, whether you've just graduated, are looking for new challenges or are used to leading teams of Layout TDs - all levels are welcome!
You would be an absolute superstar if you possessed the following skills:
• Experience with physical cameras, photography and image composition
• A demonstrable interest in the more technical areas of CGI (Rigging/FX etc.)
• A demonstrable interest in film direction and creation
• A basic understanding of the entire VFX pipeline
• A basic understanding of Nuke and Gimp/Photoshop
• Previous experience working with Renderman
Whilst we may not have a suitable vacancy within our Layout team at the time you apply we will ensure that we keep in touch for future opportunities. If we do have a position we think would interest you then we will be in touch really soon!
The application for this position is hosted at the Employer's site. Click on the button below to open the application page in a new tab in your browser.Apply at Employer's Site