Workplace Experience Manager - India
We are EA
We entertain millions of people across the globe with the most amazing and immersive interactive software in the industry. But making games is hard. That's why we employ the most creative, passionate people in the industry.
The Challenge Ahead
The Workplaces team oversees workplace environments and the related employee experience globally and delivers and maintains spaces that are vibrant, fresh, branded, and inspiring. The team also provides relevant programs that differentiate EA as an employer of choice and support EA's ability to attract and retain the talent needed to power our Company.
Workplace Experience is focused on services and programs that:
• Directly impact employee effectiveness
• Provide a healthy physical office environment
• Create a consistent physical setting and workplace experience globally while reflecting local culture
• Build community and connectedness among our people
• Directly help foster EA's values
• Apply best practices in environment design
You and your team will focus on our office environments on a global scale, including building operations, health and safety, workplace design, employee travel, onsite and contracted services, and employee community and events. You will also collaborate with the People Experience COEs and teams for integrated programs and events.
The Workplace Manager for the Hyderabad Studio holds primary responsibility for all Facility related efforts, and the upkeep and maintenance for this site. You develop and coordinate long and short-range facilities plans and site tactical planning. You will also maintain the day-to-day building operations to ensure a safe and efficient work environment at the lowest possible operating costs while maintaining appropriate company standards. You will report directly to the Workplaces Director (EMEA & APAC) , and manage all facilities and staff and housekeeping vendors.
• Lead the creation of an optimized workplace environment at a site that builds community, brings people together, maintains a safe, secure and healthy workplace, and ensures a productive and engaging setting. Uses thoughtfulness and creativity to develop our space, our culture, and our employee experiences to enhance employee engagement and demonstrate EA values.
• Lead the Workplaces site team focusing on business goals and exemplary customer service.
• Direct and oversee the day-to-day schedules and activity of Workplace Experience and contracted staff to assure timely, cost effective, and efficient completion of work.
• Manage the operational budget, including monthly analysis and forecasting.
• Partner effectively with business units to design and manage employee engagement activities to drive engagement, culture and community among employees. Gather feedback, and refresh and update activities as needed.
• Use social media and communication tools to share location related news, achievements and interests.
• Develop positive relationships with local leadership to understand the dynamic business requirements and anticipate any inefficiencies or quality issues and work to quickly resolve.
• Manage both external third-party service providers and internal customers for employee and site services to ensure business units receive appropriate service levels at the right cost. Build effective relationships with account manager(s) and ensure that any site-based employees are an integral part of the Workplaces team.
• Gather and report performance metrics to monitor usage, productivity of staff, and client satisfaction. Follow controls for spending and vendor selection.
• Develop and implement new and improved standards or processes to support a culture of continuous improvement and to improve the employees' workplace experience.
• Be accountable for maintaining statutory standards and understand the associated environmental and occupational risks and liabilities. Participate in regular walkthroughs with contractors, service providers and staff to ensure facilities are maintained to impeccable standards.
• Communicate effectively with business leaders and property managers and/or co-tenants.
• Participate in occasional construction and design projects by representing local needs and requirements and partnering with Real Estate and Design COE for agreed roles and responsibilities. Plan and execute move-in activities, including executing change management and communication plans.
• Represent requirements of the business leaders, teams, site, and culture for changes to programs, services, site, and build.
• Support the planning and production of studio-wide/employee events including contract negotiations and budget management.
• Oversee development and implementation of various committees/programs, including Emergency Preparedness, First Aid, and Ergonomics
• Serve as after hours emergency contact
Skills and Abilities:
• Strong customer service focus, communication, facilitation, and interpersonal skills, with the ability to work well with a wide range of clients.
• Experience in managing and leading an internal team and coordinating with outside contractors.
• Solid capacity to deal with ambiguity and risk taking
• Excellent analytical, problem solving and communication skills, and comfortable working in an interdisciplinary, fast-paced environment
• Demonstrated proactive self-starter who needs little direction to initiate activities.
• Strong project managements skills, including ability to plan effectively, follow through on commitments, track details and execute for timely completion.
• Comfortable with managing against numerous deadlines and flexible with changing priorities.
• Proficient with Microsoft Office; knowledge of AutoCAD a plus
• Proficient in the procurement of workplace services and products
• Sound operational knowledge of building management, contract management, PPM's maintenance, building operations, health and safety, budget management, supervision of others
Education and Experience
• S. level degree or higher in related field
• 5+ years management experience working in hospitality, real estate, or facilities management
• 3+ years' experience with implementing workplace events and community
Electronic Arts Inc. is a global leader in digital interactive entertainment. EA develops and delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, mobile devices and personal computers.
The application for this position is hosted at the Employer's site. Click on the button below to open the application page in a new tab in your browser.Apply at Employer's Site