Business Partners Manager
Please note that this is a temporary position for 12 months.
We are EA
We entertain millions of people across the globe with the most amazing and immersive interactive software in the industry. But making games is hard work. That's why we employ the most creative, passionate people in the industry.
The Challenge Ahead:
As a Business Partners Manager, you will have the essential role of maintaining relationships with our partners to meet the EA revenue and profit plan. You will look to progress your career within customer management.
You will have full P&L responsibility for Volume, Net Revenue, Gross Profit and Trade investment and market share and participation. You will negotiate our plans and manage sales of our EA range in line with EA's strategy. It is essential to develop the customer relationship, building the business through the understanding of the sector and offering a data-driven strategy to promote sustainable profit growth.
You will be numerate, with strong analytical skills and have a passion for negotiation. Prior account management experience is a must and you will receive focused coaching within role to support your functional and leadership development.
What a Business Partners Manager does at EA:
• Distribution: maximize product lifecycle revenue and profitability at assigned customers from pre-sell, to launch, and beyond. Use product knowledge, consultative selling, and customer expertise to gain customer agreement to plans.
• Merchandising / trade marketing: direct the creation of customer specific merchandising and marketing programs to maximize in store and online return on investment.
• Forecasting: communicate product launch and ongoing inventory needs within EA. Align customer to product forecast expectations. Maximize product launch and quarterly forecast accuracy.
The next great EA Business Partners Manager also needs:
• Retail Accounts experience
• Fluent Polish
• Business level of English
• Very good analytical skills
• Demonstrate commercial awareness.
• Experience developing client relationships
What's in it for you? I'm glad you asked:
• Great compensation package plus annual bonus scheme
• Car allowance / company car
• Life insurance
• Private health care program
• Multisport card
• Free annual games points, plus digital allowance
• All necessary training
Take your career to the next level – apply today!