Associate Manager, Media Activation
Guildford, United Kingdom
At EA we create some of the most famous games in the world, and this is your opportunity to join the creative team who help bring these incredible games to our players old and new. We're a team of writers, artists, creators and tinkerers who blend insights with storytelling and technology to push the boundaries of marketing. We dive into the past, explore the future, and create whole new worlds, all in the pursuit of creating incredible experiences for our players.
Ok – interested yet? Great. Here's more detail.
You'll work with the Head of Creative EA Games, to lead the integrated marketing work for a portfolio that includes some of our most important franchises: Battlefield, Need For Speed and Star Wars-Battlefront. If you've found yourself sitting in meetings or client presentations thinking, 'there's got to be a better way of doing this', this is your chance to figure it out. As the creative lead in Europe you'll be given the space and opportunity to lead the team to transform how we market our games.
You may have worked in an advertising agency (in-house included) or an entertainment company until now and a background in gaming is not required. You embrace change and all of the messiness that comes with it. You listen to and look for other's voices and opinions, especially those that are different to your own.
You understand that diversity fuels creativity.
- 8+ years as a Creative Director at an Ad Agency (internal and external) or Entertainment Company
- You have proven experience building and leading a creative team, with a focus on new creative team models, culture and ways of working
- You've led multiple large accounts and managed multiple senior partners at once
- You've created and led award-winning integrated marketing campaigns for multiple brands
- You enjoy applying your creativity to solving business problems
- You'll work with the Head of Creative and the leads of cross functional teams to refine the process of collaboration that leads to great work
- You'll work collaboratively with senior game studio management and developers to bring games to market in compelling ways.
This role can be based from either Guildford (UK) or Stockholm (Sweden).
EA is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, pregnancy, age, sexual orientation, marital status, protected veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Electronic Arts Inc. is a global leader in digital interactive entertainment. EA develops and delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, mobile devices and personal computers.
The application for this position is hosted at the Employer's site. Click on the button below to open the application page in a new tab in your browser.Apply at Employer's Site