Corporate Safety Manager
Los Angeles, CA US
Manager, Talent Acquisition (Respawn + DICE LA)
We are EA
And we make games – how cool is that? In fact, we entertain hundreds of millions of people across the planet with the most amazing and immersive interactive entertainment in the industry. But making games is hard work. That’s why we employ the most creative, passionate people in the industry.
EA has an exciting opportunity for a seasoned Talent Acquisition leader to join our squad. In this key role you will lead a Talent Acquisition team for one of EA’s fastest growing market and partner with our award-winning game studios in Respawn Entertainment and DICE LA. This role is critical to EA’s strategy and hiring passionate and smart talent who get up every morning wanting to create and provide the best entertainment to our players is a key ingredient to EA’s success.
And have we mentioned, how great the Talent Acquisition team is? If you pride yourself on being an amazing leader who sets the vision, the strategy, and the roadmap but also creates a culture where people love and we mean, love, coming to work and making a difference – then this might just be the role for you. Our Talent Acquisition team includes veterans who are experts in their field and have earned the respect and the credibility of their clients but are also a fun, collaborative and highly energetic bunch of really smart people. Connect your future to ours!
Reporting to the Sr. Manager of Talent Acquisition, the Manager, Talent Acquisition will serve as the recruitment expert for some of EA’s most critical business groups and be leader across the broader global Recruiting organization. The successful candidate will have a strong track record of providing innovative, strategic oversight in attracting global talent across multiple verticals.
This role is ideal for an individual accustomed to working in a rapidly-changing, creative environment. You are confident, articulate, and has experience engaging and developing a high performing recruitment team.
What you will do at EA:
• Be the strategic talent advisor to the executive team in the dedicated business group, providing insight and direction to ensure we are attracting top talent to the company.
• Leverage our University Relations team, Diversity and Inclusion team, and other COE’s to design an innovative approach to recruitment
• Inspire, develop and engage a global recruitment team dedicated to the specific business group
• Partner with HR partners to conduct workforce planning, identify talent trends and develop recruiting strategies to support short-term and long-term hiring plans
• Participate in the execution of employer branding initiatives to provide an insight view into what makes EA an amazing company to work for
• Support the diversity and inclusion strategy inclusive of external initiatives to brand EA as an employer that values having a diverse workforce, driving talent acquisition strategy to hire diverse candidates, build programs and initiatives internally that support a culture of inclusion
The next ideal Manager of Talent Acquisition at EA would have demonstrated:
• Excellent leadership capability because we care deeply about our team and their continues growth and development and you will be expected to inspire this team to greatness
• Ability to effectively and quickly build relationships and establish trust, respect, competence and confidence
• Successful track record of developing and executing global talent strategies that solve complex business needs
• Comfort with ambiguity and constant change because our industry and company are ever evolving
• Ability to set priorities and execute on commitments in an environment of constant change
• Strong, productive partnership with the business and HR and other partners, collaboratively achieving desired results
And you simply put, you have to be the best. You have to be the leader you would want to personally work for. You have to be the recruiter you would personally want to be recruited by. And you have to be the partner to your clients that you would want on your team because you are the expert. And lastly, you have to be passionate about EA, our games and our players!