The Tools Software Engineer will design and implement the proper functioning of the tools that will develop the potential of the engine and help improve the efficiency of the production team.
What a Frostbite Software Engineer does at EA:
• Collaboratively working to achieve high-quality cross-platform products.
• Set and uphold the standard for engineering processes to support high-quality engineering, including style and code checking, test harnesses, and release packaging.
• Improve software development workflows for engineering and operational efficiency.
• Analyse existing functions in the engine and see how they could be enhanced to fulfill the intentions of the project.
• Play your part to establish and grow the engineering culture of teams within Frostbite.
• Work with product and project leaders and your team members to understand customer needs and delivering incredible value in an incremental way.
• Ensure our designs are simple with excellent workflows and features.
• Work on documentation and testing in parallel to accelerate the ease of use and future maintenance of our technology.
• To mentor less experienced engineers.
The next great Software Engineer needs:
• Excellent commercial experience with Python and or C#.
• 3+ years of experience with tooling and frameworks that support engineering workflows.
• Passion for good workflows and well-architected software.
• REST experience is a major plus!
What's in it for you? Glad you asked!
We realize it takes world-class people to make world-class games, we offer a great compensation package and a culture that values creativity and individuality.
We love to celebrate our great perks like comprehensive health and benefit packages, pension plans, bonuses and RSU's, tuition reimbursement, free video games, and more!