Customer Success Engineer
Bucharest, RO RO
Electronic Arts Romania is looking for a Customer Success Engineer to charm our Game Creation teams with top quality services.
If you've got any of the skills bellow, we'd love to hear from you:
• Have experience of 3 years working with all customers
• Understand technology concepts - virtualization, operating systems (Linux, Windows), cloud (AWS, Azure), networking (IP, routing, firewall), source code management platforms (GitLab, GitHub), container systems (Docker, Kubernetes), scripting (Python, Bash, Powershell)
• Have the ability of expressing complex technical issues in simple and concise language
• Qualification in Computer Engineering or relevant experience
As a Customer Success Engineer you will:
• Work with our Game Creation engineers and help them solve technical challenges
• Develop and test a service in production
• Collaborate with other departments in EA to find solutions for our customer's needs
• Create knowledge assets to help
• Focus on building and automating the our infrastructure and platforms
• Work is interdisciplinary virtual teams
The team operates in a 24x7 support model, so the ability of working shifts, weekend and holiday is required.
The opportunity for you is to:
• Learn how to provide an enterprise level service to customers
• Develop your technology skills and become a versatile IT professional
• Become a DevOps engineer
You will report to the Customer Success Manager based in Bucharest, and you will have a team of supportive colleagues that would be happy to collaborate with you in a flat organization structure where you will be encouraged to be part of a diverse team.
We are EA
And we make games – how cool is that? In fact, we entertain millions of people across the globe with the most amazing and immersive interactive software in the industry. But making games is fun. That's why we employ the most creative, passionate people in the industry.