Digital Cinema Package Operator
**PLEASE NOTE: This contract position is from mid-October to mid-December**
The Watermarking Operator is responsible for contributing to the smooth and secure operation of the Watermarking room.
• Issue DVD stock to a title and accurately update the inventory log, checking the count periodically against the physical inventory.
• Load robots with stock and ribbon.
• Take counts of the number of discs burned in production.
• Monitor operation of Everest printers.
• Under the direction of the Shift Lead, remove printed discs from printers and burned discs from robots.
• Perform W/M checks and audio/video views.
• Associate completed Sales and PR titles and apply a security seal to all sleeves containing associated discs.
• Shrink-wrap completed Academy discs in 100's and pack for shipment.
• Keep records and paperwork up to date and accurate.
• Follow established security procedures at all times.
• Maintain control at all times of the elements in production, ensuring that different versions of the same title are correctly identified and tracked.
• Be alert for any problems or uncertainties and report them to the Shift Lead.
• Follow the direction of the Shift Lead.
• Good visual and aural concentration skills when performing QA.
• Can competently maintain operation of equipment in the department.
• Able to identify trouble issues and report them to the appropriate support resources.
• Available for shift work on a continental shift model.
Given the duties of this position, all final candidates will be asked for their consent with pre-employment screening and background references.
Accommodation is available upon request for applicants with disabilities in the recruitment and assessment process and when hired. Please inform the company's Human Resources representative if you need assistance completing any forms or to otherwise participate in the application process.
We thank all applicants for their interest, only those under consideration will be contacted.
Deluxe is the world’s leading video creation to distribution company offering global, end-to-end services and technology. Through unmatched scale, technology and capabilities, Deluxe enables the worldwide market for professionally created video. The world’s leading content creators, broadcasters, OTTs and distributors rely on Deluxe’s experience and expertise. With headquarters in Los Angeles and New York and operations in 38 key media markets worldwide, the company relies on the talents of more than 7,500 of the industry’s premier artists, experts, engineers and innovators.
The application for this position is hosted at the Employer's site. Click on the button below to open the application page in a new tab in your browser.Apply at Employer's Site