Los Angeles, CA
Dialogue Editor (Apex Legends)
The Respawn Apex Legends team is looking for a Dialogue Editor to help create high-quality dialogue assets and implement them into the game.
• Record and edit passes of dialogue for game testing purposes.
• Batch process and prep dialogue files for game integration.
• Implement and tune dialogue sound files directly into game engine.
• Edit dialogue and sync assets to scripted sequences and animations.
• Track progress of assets with a database throughout the course of the project.
• Help with script preparation and scheduling for voice recording sessions.
• Take detailed notes regarding performances and progress during voice recording sessions.
• Coordinate transfer of dialogue assets and scripts with localization and 3rd party teams.
• You will work with Audio, Design, Animation, and Engineering Leads to ensure that dialogue functions in-game and matches vision for specific levels and overall design of game.
• Troubleshoot and help fix audio bugs.
• You will follow audio schedule to meet milestones.
• 2+ years of experience in a dialogue sound role for video games.
• Platform game audio experience, Shipped AAA title.
• Experience implementing sound into game engines and 3rd party editors such as Wwise, Miles, Unreal.
• Audio technical and audio editing skills.
• Professional level skills with major audio software packages such as Nuendo, Sound Forge, Reaper.
• Experience with data tracking software like Excel (can perform complex functions) or Google Sheets as you will track thousands of assets throughout projects.
• Voice acting or directing experience
• Passion for audio. Passion for games.
Electronic Arts Inc. is a global leader in digital interactive entertainment. EA develops and delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, mobile devices and personal computers.
The application for this position is hosted at the Employer's site. Click on the button below to open the application page in a new tab in your browser.Apply at Employer's Site