Web Developer - FIFA
EA was founded over 38 years ago. Many things have changed over the years as the gaming industry-and the company-have expanded immensely. However, we are still guided by our goal of inspiring the world to play by developing, publishing, and distributing the world's best games. Fueled by our accomplished staff across the Globe, we are united in our passion to continue shaping the future of interactive entertainment. Together we can make a difference.
EA Studios Development Technology and Services (DTS) provides services that empower our development teams to build great games across EA. The DTS Analytics team supports a wide spectrum of initiatives across DTS. The analytics function serves as a key tenet of DTS's operating approach to ensure we all have a clear and measurable understanding of plans against EA studios business objectives.
This role will report to the Director of DTS Analytics.
As a key member of the Analytics Team within DTS you will:
• Participate in a diverse range of projects, from operational to strategic projects, in response to current and future needs
o Lead various business analytics efforts to improve decision making for the leadership team
o Explore specific growth opportunities within the business
o Investigate and unpack the problems that we are currently facing
o Measure and track the productivity and effectiveness of the tools/technology using appropriate performance metrics
o Lead process transformation and change management efforts
• Identify, evaluate and provide recommendations on effective solutions to the shared needs
• Provide guidance and assistance to internal partners in evaluating value of different technologies
• Organize and lead requirements gathering sessions to capture our processes, user workflows, user stories, data models, pain points and feedback from internal partners
• Consolidate your investigation, findings and recommendations into well-written and cohesive presentations
• Collaborate with all partners including: development, business development, marketing, finance, QA, Legal, first parties, external vendors, etc.
• Manage partners' expectations, timelines and risks throughout a project life cycle
Who You are:
• Result-oriented person with minimum of 6 years of professional experience performing all aspects of business and enterprise level analysis
• Able to navigate ambiguity and establish structure and coherence to business problems
• Have a working knowledge in applying various business analysis techniques to your projects
• Able to interface with partners from a diverse set of backgrounds
• Comfortable in giving presentations to a wide audience, esp. to senior management
• Able to perform under pressure and meet evolving deadlines due to business demand
• Have a proven track record in managing your own deliverables and producing high quality results
• Versed in understanding of Software Development Life Cycle(SDLC) processes and methodologies (e.g. agile, waterfall, interactive, etc.)
• Disciplined in organizing your deliverables and other results of your work
• Comfortable working as part of an international team that spans across multiple time zones
The following would be considered an asset for this role:
• Previous working experience in a consulting-like environment or project delivery is highly preferable
• Advisory experience in technology evaluation, assessment and roadmap development
• Experience in creating reports and dashboards using data visualization software packages (eg. Power BI, Tableau)
• Domain knowledge in data manipulation, processing, and reporting
• Domain knowledge in QA and software development testing principles
Domestic and international travel may be required.
You must be eligible to work in Canada.
Electronic Arts Inc. is a global leader in digital interactive entertainment. EA develops and delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, mobile devices and personal computers.
The application for this position is hosted at the Employer's site. Click on the button below to open the application page in a new tab in your browser.Apply at Employer's Site