IT Service Specialist
Bucharest, RO RO
The Quality Engineering department within the EA Sports team is looking for an Associate Software Engineer to partner with our test and development teams to create and deploy technical automation. You will debug complex problems and breathe new life into technical roadblocks, working with our test and development teams to ensure our features run smoothly. With no bug too small, you understand that creating seamless automation solutions is the key to defect prevention, not simply defect detection. You will report to the Development Director of the software engineering team, based in Bucharest, but you'll get the chance to work with all of our teams who are distributed across multiple locations.
• Experience with a scripting language is desirable (Powershell, python, bash)
• Attention to detail and ability to organize work
• Some previous C# experience or desire to grow as a C# engineer
• Nice to have: understanding of testing methodologies/QA background
• Provide 1st tier support to partner teams in defect root cause analysis
• Set up, monitor and maintain hardware pools for running automated tests
• Report, record, escalate if needed and trace all discovered errors/bugs;
• Provide feedback and propose improvements for the automation suite
• Create and execute automated test plans for different partners;
EA is an equal opportunity employer. You will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status.