Office & Facilities Manager
Simon & Schuster
London, EN GB
Media Prep Co-ordinator
Deluxe Broadcast Services based in-house at The Walt Disney Company are recruiting a Media Prep Co-ordinator to join the team in Chiswick.
• Working directly for our client, the Media Prep Coordinator will be responsible for the seamless movement and processing of their Linear / Non-Linear content.
• Liaison with various third parties on delivery dates, shipping, advance viewing materials, technical & rejection issues and promotions materials, in order to synchronise all peripheral and core activities to meet monthly transmission and post production requirements.
• Liaison with the operations technical team to ensure all areas of workflow continue to meet our clients required technical specifications.
• Undertaking delegated projects and tasks from the Manager of Production Services as required.
• Coordinate the movement of media components within the day to day workflows, ensuring all required content is ingested, QC'd and available for future workflows within agreed timeframes.
• Process content requested to be dubbed / encoded when required.
• Provide support and assist with content availability queries for VOD, promo production, duplication, format transfer and distribution to 3rd parties, provide quotes for work and recharge where appropriate via designated systems.
• Define and implement workflows and ensure current processes for future distribution and platform deliveries.
• Proven relevant experience at Operations Co-ordinator level.
• Education to Degree level or evidence of vocational management and skills training courses highly desirable.
• Significant proven experience in a Broadcast Operations department.
• High level of computer literacy.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
• Excellent project management skills.
• Experience in TV Distribution / Post Production.
• Experience of File based and HD technology, New Media and electronic file delivery.
• Good knowledge of SAP an advantage.
• Convey relevant information in a candid and timely manner.
• Uses technology to facilitate better results.
• Ability to prioritise.
• Demonstrates flexibility in response to changes.
• Basic knowledge Adobe Premier preferable.
• Understanding of QC Conform process.
Personal skills required for role:
• 'Can do' attitude
• Excellent communication skills
• Strong organisational skills and ability to prioritise
• Ability to work well under pressure
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Commitment to continuous improvement
• Excellent attention to detail
• Confident and able to tackle challenging situations
• Innovative approach to work and problem solving
• Language skills in relation to the above countries preferred.
• Demonstrable computer literacy essential (Microsoft Office, Excel)
• Eager and ready to learn
Hours of Work: 37.5 hours per week.