Game Capture - Lead
Vancouver, BC CA
Producer (Apex Legends)
Respawn Vancouver is hiring!
We are looking for an experienced Producer who will embrace our philosophy and share their hard-earned expertise to help us create an incredible experience for our Apex Legends players. We're picturing someone who can ease communication across the team, support cross-functional workflow dependencies and risks, while helping the team hit their Live Service & development goals.
What you'll do...
• Perform as a key member of the Production team and drive Live Service processes
• Help ensure smooth development of features by acting as a conduit of communication between departments.
• Monitor and manage health of the 24/7 live game service.
• Drive scheduling, testing, deployment and communication of game updates and hotfixes.
• Prioritize initiatives and features utilizing data driven decision making.
• Collaborate with QA/QV to triage issues found in the live environment.
• Work closely with the Production team and department leads, keeping them informed of any issues or needs
• Raise awareness of issues and help remove roadblocks.
• Help track feature requests and feature quality.
• Combat inertia, act as a force to keep moving things forward.
• Identify and help resolve team issues
• Always evaluate and iterate to improve production and Live Service / development processes.
• Partner effectively with other team members to support overall efforts of the department and help define and encourage production best practices.
• Champion team communication to ensure the team is updated on latest developments.
Ideally you will have...
• Experience as a Producer seeing AAA games through the full development cycle, from concept to ship as well as asses feature performance in a Live Environment
• 3+ years' experience as an embedded member of a studio development team is ideal.
• Ability to develop new initiatives and course correct based on Live metrics & player feedback.
• Strong communications skills.
• Growing knowledge of game / live service development, and a strong willingness to learn.
• Proactive tendencies and an endless motor.
• Sense of urgency and a desire to get things done.
• Ability to self-motivate and help motivate others.
• Smart with strong intuition.
• Familiarity with bug reporting and related software.
• Ability to juggle many tasks at once.
• Strong people skills – empathy for fixing the problems of others, respect for others' time.
• Intense passion for video games.
If this opportunity sounds like a great fit for you, please submit your resume and we will get back to you once we have reviewed.
In addition to opportunities for creative impact and professional growth which come with being a member of our team, working at Respawn Vancouver has many other perks and benefits!
EA is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal records in accordance with applicable law. EA also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.