Customer Success Engineer
Bucharest, RO RO
The EA - FIFA team is searching for a Project&People Manager to help us create the next FIFA, the most popular video game in the world. A game like FIFA consists of many features, and a Project&People Manager ensures the delivery of one or more game features, on time, and within budget, while reporting to a Senior Development Director that is overseeing the whole project.
What a Project&People Manager does:
• You oversee the delivery of one or more features while collaborating with colleagues across the largest EA studios in the world.
• Collaborate with FIFA development teams generally consisting of Software Engineers, Animators, Artists and Designers.
• Anticipate bottlenecks and provide management escalation
• Track and implement project improvement plans to promote team efficiency and quality improvements
• Identify and see all risks towards resolution.
• Create goals for the team.
• Conduct regular one-to-ones to allow team members to raise issues, questions, achievements, and follow up on the goals.
• Conduct annual performance review preparation (calibration) with peers and management.
• Resolve any issues or disputes within the team in a collaborative way, ensuring team satisfaction
We are looking for:
• 5+ years Project Manager or Project Lead experience, and 3+ years of People Management
• Bachelor's degree in any of the following areas: Computer Science, Game Development, Business or equivalent training and professional experience
• Excellent knowledge of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC), tools and frameworks.
• Proficient in bug tracking tools (JIRA or similar) and project management tools (Hansoft or similar).
• Experience working with broad diverse teams.
• Mediation and conflict resolution skills.
What's in it for you?
We love to brag about our great perks like comprehensive health and benefit packages and, of course, free video games. And since we believe it takes excellent people to make outstanding games, we offer great packages and a culture that values creativity and individuality.
Who WE are?
We are EA Romania … and we make games – how thrilling is that? In fact, we entertain millions of people across the globe with the most amazing and immersive interactive software in the industry.
Are you ready to join the game?