Vancouver, BC CA
Software Engineer (12 months Contract)
DRE are EA's continuous integration and build experts. We are located in EA studios across North America, Europe, and Asia-Pacific.
We pride ourselves on providing superior automation services to our internal customers - EA's game, engine, product, and content teams. Our services include Build & Test Automation, Continuous Integration, Metrics Reporting, and Virtual Infrastructure Management. Learn more about us here.
We are looking for a Build Engineer to join DRE and provide exemplary services to our partner teams at EA Vancouver.
You will report to our Development Manager.
• Work as a technical liaison with development teams to address build issues and improvements
• Work with team-mates to maintain a robust automation pipeline
• Create and modify pipeline and workflow tools
• Monitor automation systems and respond to breakages
• Monitor metrics to improve automation systems
• Report regular status on assigned tasks and identify project risks
• Document issues and solutions
• You have a degree in Computer Science or related field
• Software development experience
• Experience with Jenkins (or similar CI tool)
• Experience with revision control and version-control concepts including branching and integrations
• Experience with Python (or other scripting languages), batch, and XML
• Experience writing and debugging in Java or C#
• Manage tasks
• Experience with software engineering concepts, debugging procedures
• Excellent documentation skills
About Electronic Arts (EA) We exist to Inspire the World to Play.