Manager, Business Continuity Engagement
Vancouver, BC CA
EA Create Tools and Technology Team is looking for accomplished people to help us fulfill our mission of providing creative tools and workflows that allow EA to lead the industry in content quality. With locations across the globe, our group strives to build an ecosystem of modular components that are efficient, adjustable to trends and allow for quick iteration of any artistic idea into reality.
What the Senior Technical Product Manager will do:
You will initially focus on a large asset library product that has been initiated within EA Create. However, it needs to go wider. You will expand the vision and stakeholder group for this product, shaping a system to allow EA to bring better and more creative AAA games to market faster. You will establish a product that can exponentially improve our efficiency, supplying high-quality, curated, and shareable content to teams across EA, content that's designed for maximum longevity.
As a Senior Technical Product Manager on the team, your job will be to work with partners and the broad partner groups across EA globally, to identify their needs, to translate those needs into a long-term vision and a roadmap for the solution, and to support that roadmap. You will take on large-scale challenges, and shaping solutions to have an impact at the highest level within EA.
Daily you will ...
• Shape, promote, and implement the long-term vision for your product across EA.
• Manage a wide group of stakeholders across EA focusing on building relationships, understanding their needs, identifying overlaps, and promoting engagement and agreement on important features across the players.
• Translate partner needs into a product roadmap, and work with the Product Lead to create well-defined technical requirements to feed into the technical development plan.
• Surface and provide data insights to drive metrics, measure success, inform the choices made, and uncover new opportunities.
• Ensure the vision, strategy, and road maps are documented, and are communicated, to maintain agreement across the development team, stakeholders and the leadership group.
• Produce, conduct, and oversee product demos, training, documentation, and onboarding to a broad set of customers, from artists to senior leaders.
• Shape the Product Manager role for the EA Create team – reporting to the Department Head of Tools and Technology, you will be the first Product Manager in EA Create and will draw on your experience, and standards from other parts of EA, to shape the processes and approach to managing products.
Who you are:
You have these technical skills
• You have 7+ years' experience in product management.
• You have experience and passion for delivering customer-focused software products, in areas such as large-scale asset management, digital marketplaces, e-commerce, or digital backlots.
• You understand software development lifecycle principles and are familiar with Agile development processes.
Bonus if you have:
• Experience working with artist/content creators across multiple domains.
The success profile for this role:
There isn't just one. We are open to people with different backgrounds and previous experiences. What's most important is your capabilities and your approach to the work.
What's in it for you? Glad you asked! (CANADA)
We love to brag about our great perks like comprehensive health and benefit packages, tuition reimbursement, RRSP company match and, of course, many other perks! And since we realize it takes outstanding people to make outstanding games, we offer great compensation packages and a culture that is powered by creativity and individuality.
The application for this position is hosted at the Employer's site. Click on the button below to open the application page in a new tab in your browser.Apply at Employer's Site